DUBAI, UAE, March 24, 2011 - Massive capital investment by logistics group Transnet will become a major driver of economic growth in South Africa, Public Enterprises Minister Malusi Gigaba said on Thursday.
LUSAKA, Zambia, March 11, 2011 - His Excellency, Mr.
LUSAKA, Zambia, March 7, 2011 - His Excellency, President Rupiah Banda of Zambia, has spoken ahead of tomorrow's International Women's Day with a special pledge to continue his efforts to bring equality to all the people of Zambia.
LUSAKA, Republic of Zambia, March 3, 2011 - Internationally-recognised credit ratings agency Fitch has assigned Zambia a B+ sovereign rating in recognition of the huge economic strides the country has taken under His Excellency President Rupiah Banda.
LUSAKA, Zambia, February 17, 2011 - Today His Excellency, Mr.
- President Banda Outlines Vision to Build a Better Zambia in Sixth National Development Plan
- Tuning Commercial Communications to Complement the way People Make Choices
- President Banda Celebrates as the Construction of Two Major Sports Stadia in Lusaka Commences
- New School Year Means New Opportunities - RB Tells Zambian Youth
- "Maintain Peace and Unity," Urges President Banda on the Eve of Election Year
- President Banda Urges African Leaders to Fight Exploitation
- "Say no to Corruption" Urges President Banda
- President Banda Urges South Africa to be Part of Zambia's Boom
- President Banda Applauds Progress on World Aids Day
- President Banda Pledges More Investment for Zambia's Farmers
- State Visit Sees Start of New Journey for Zambia and Brazil
- President Banda Leaves for Brazil on State Visit
- President Banda Congratulates Tanzanian President
- Delivering on Jobs, Prosperity, Schools and Hospitals but "More to do" Says RB
- Research Report From Edison Investment Research
- Bumper Harvest and Cheaper Food Take Centre Stage on Independence Day
- President Banda Welcomes Boost to Zambian Mining Sector
- Zambia's Farmers are the Backbone of Zambia, Says President Banda
- President Banda Highlights Trade Opportunities to Nigerian Business Community
- President Banda Looks Forward to Building on Foundations of Zambia's Prosperity
- President Banda Drives Economic Prosperity for Zambia at COMESA Summit
- Training allows graduates to train classes of 'HIV Medics' - treatment extenders who will work in community HIV/ART clinics to perform routine, but time-consuming tasks such as taking a patient's blood pressure and medical history, adherence counseling, and patient tracking for those ost to follow-up, freeing up valuable time for Zambian doctors, clinical officers and nurses to see and treat more HIV/AIDS patients
- South Africa Tops Prosperity Rankings in Africa, While Zimbabwe and Sudan Rank Bottom in the World, Finds the Legatum Prosperity Index
- ICS Finds JV Partner
- Sherif Hamoudah Appointed as Senior Vice President & General Manager for Acision Middle East, Africa and Pakistan
- Aguas de Mondariz is Participating in the Africa’s Big Seven Trade Show in Order to Expand its Distribution Network on the African Continent
- ICS Update on Zambian Operations