ZUG, Switzerland, December 1, 2011 - Aloka Co., Ltd., Japan, became a 100% subsidiary of Hitachi Medical Corporation, Japan, on 3 March 2011, followed by a corporate name change to Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd., on 1 April 2011.
ZUG, Switzerland, December 1, 2011 - Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (NYSE: AWH) announced that Allied World Assurance Company, Ltd will commence writing reinsurance business in Malaysia from its Labuan branch. The official operating license was granted in July 2011 and will allow Allied World to write all classes of treaty reinsurance and long-tail facultative lines including: Professional Lines, General Casualty and Healthcare Liability business in Malaysia. All lines of business will be managed from Allied World's Singapore branch office.
ZUG, Switzerland, November 3, 2011 - Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (NYSE: AWH) today reported operating income of $86.2 million, or $2.19 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2011 compared to operating income of $143.6 million, or $2.94 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2010.
ZUG, Switzerland, October 6, 2011 - Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (NYSE: AWH) announced today Allied World Assurance Company (Europe) Limited's formal launch of its UK and London Market Healthcare Liability line of business led by Rob Wendin, Vice President, European Healthcare.
ZUG, Switzerland, September 8, 2011 - Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (NYSE: AWH) announced today that Kurt Fleischmann has joined Allied World Europe as Vice President, General Casualty & Professional Lines. Mr.
- Allied World Launches Swiss Operating Company
- Allied World Reports $93.8 Million Net Income in Second Quarter 2011 Despite Catastrophe Losses; 3.3% Quarterly Increase in Diluted Book Value Per Share
- Allied World to Pay Quarterly Dividend
- Allied World Schedules Second Quarter 2011 Earnings Announcement and Conference Call
- Allied World Announces Second Quarter 2011 Catastrophe Loss Estimates
- New European Survey of ITP: Insight into Treatment Experience for Patients with Rare Blood Disorder
- Amgen's Nplate(R) Rapidly Increased Platelet Counts in Adults With Primary ITP
- Amgen Launches First International Oncology Website
- Allied World Appoints Senior Staff; Bolsters International Strategy
- NovaShunt Announces the Launch of its New Corporate Identity: Sequana Medical
- Combined Smart Grid Leader to benefit utilities, consumers and staff
- Allied World Europe Appoints Magnus McGurk Business Development Manager
- Allied World Reports Net Income for 1st Quarter 2011 Despite Major Global Catastrophe Activity
- Allied World Schedules First Quarter 2011 Earnings Announcement and Conference Call
- Private-labeled mobile solution enables firms to securely deliver multimedia research and proprietary content to clients' mobile devices
- Allied World Asia Launches Environmental Liability
- Allied World Expands Product Capabilities in Asia-Pacific Via Syndicate 2232
- NovaShunt AG Raises $25 Million in a Series B Financing Co-Led by BioMedInvest AG, Entrepreneurs Fund and Capricorn Health-tech Fund
- Allied World Reports Record Net Income of $665 Million in 2010; Grows Book Value Per Share by 25% for Year
- Allied World Schedules Fourth Quarter 2010 Earnings Announcement and Conference Call
- DRSdigital Continues International Expansion
- Launch of CNBC PRO Marks the First Product in Series; Enterprise Product to Launch in January 2011
- Allied World Asia Hires Nigel Taylor as Head of Claims for the Asia Pacific Region
- EFSA Article 14: Positive Opinion for oat Beta-Glucan
- Allied World Europe Wins Insurance Day's Underwriting Team of The Year Award
- CarryQuote Continues to Expand its Team and its Capacity for Aggressive Growth
- Survey Highlights Gap Between Patient and Healthcare Professional Perceptions of Mobility Loss Due to Multiple Sclerosis
- New Opportunities Cover ICG and Residential Sectors in Central and Eastern Europe
- CarryQuote to Now Offer CNBC Programming on Its Next Generation Products
- Leading Mobile + Online Financial Platform Features Access to the Most Extensive Set of Global Data Sources, at an Affordable Price
- AmVac AG Granted a European Patent for ProstaVac
- ITPvillage.com is a Virtual and Interactive Community Connecting Healthcare Professionals, Patients and Carers Affected by ITP
- US$250 million raised in the past 12 months for the leading smart grid company
- AmVac AG Granted Patent for new Vaccine Development
- North Sea Group Announces Creation of new Ethanol Subsidiary