ZURICH, December 15, 2011 - The innovative health platform company QUENTIQ proudly announced today that former Sybase co-founder and Chief Executive Officer and Commerce One Chief Executive Officer Mark B.
NEUCHTEL, Switzerland, December 15, 2011 - 3rdAnnual ReaxysPhD Prizelaunched to award original and innovative research in organic, organometallic and inorganic chemistry Reaxys, a leading workflow solution that provides extensive information on chemical compounds, related physical and pharmacological properties, today announced the launch of the 3rd Annual Reaxys PhD Prize.
ZURICH, December 14, 2011 - This week,EF Education First, the world's largest private education company, invited students from around the world to participate in its 3rdannualGlobal Interncontest.
STOCKHOLM and HAGENDORF, Switzerland, December 14, 2011 - Train punctuality increases as rail workers are now able to receive shift information on their iPhone or Android devices and efficiently communicate changes with train planners Appear, a provider of mobile enterprise application platforms and Qnamic, the leading provider of planning software for the transport industry, announced today acommercial and technicalpartnership to offer a mobile resource management communication solution to rail operators.
GENEVA, December 13, 2011 - Number of donated tablets doubled to around 50 millionper year Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced its intention to further boost its efforts in the fight against the tropical disease schistosomiasis and to continue until the disease has been officially eliminated in Africa.
- WISeKey and The Bancorp, Inc. to Form a Joint Venture (WISeCorp.CO) to Change the Way the World Pays
- NHS National Innovation Centre Estimates Sequana Medical’s ALFApump System Could Save the NHS 50 Million in ascites Care Annually
- Paris to Host Inaugural "New Cities Summit" in May 2012
- Innovative Partnership for Ploom and Japan Tobacco International
- Helsinn Initiates Extension Study in Late-Stage Anamorelin Clinical Program for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer-Associated Anorexia/Cachexia
- CREALOGIX to Demonstrate at FinovateEurope 2012
- Barix to Introduce Compact Master Paging Station
- Hitachi Medical Systems Europe Holding AG, Zug, Switzerland is Announcing the Legal Integration of Aloka Holding Europe AG, Zug, Switzerland
- Phoenix Ancient Art to Show Early Faiences
- Merck Serono Announces Winner of Global Design Competition for Multiple Sclerosis Community
- Union Bancaire Prive: Outlook 2012 - Beyond Black Swans
- Eurartesim (dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine) ACT to Combat Malaria Receives Marketing Authorization From EMA
- Biocartis Names Dr. Nayan Gregory Parekh As Chief Executive Officer
- Allied World Announces New Operating License in Malaysia
- OnAir Selected by Inmarsat as Global Xpress Distribution Partner
- Sicap and Methics Partner for New Open-Standards Mobile Signature Services
- Manas Petroleum Corporation to Present at the Visor Capital Central Asian Conference & at Luncheon Event
- Agreement to Acquire Arkema’s Vinyl Products Division
- FDA Approves BELOTERO Balance: Success of a Promising Partnership Between Anteis and Merz Aesthetics
- Shire Announces Strategic Partnership for ADHD Medicines in Japan With Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Merck Serono: CHMP Gives Positive Opinion for Extended Indication for Rebif to Treat Patients With Early Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
- New Cities Foundation Launches Task Force on Connected Commuting in San Jose, California
- Research Reveals Upside of CEO Narcissism
- Biocartis Completes EUR 71 Million (USD 100 Million) Series C Fund Raising
- On World COPD Day, Patients are Urged to Take Extra Care Ahead of This Winter to Prevent a COPD Exacerbation or ‘Lung Attack’
- Boston Scientific Begins Marketing Remote Catheter System in Europe Through Exclusive Agreement With Catheter Robotics
- Octapharma Reports octagam 5% and octagam 10% Global Sales Totaled 1.7 Million Grams Through October With No Thromboembolic Events
- Merck Serono to Mark World Diabetes Day
- WISeKey Announces its Project to Deploy Digital Identity Based Mobile Payments in India at the India Economic Summit
- Merck Serono and Ablynx Expand Their Partnership Into Osteoarthritis
- OIA Global Announces New Regional Office in Zurich, Switzerland
- Hotel The Chedi Andermatt’s Roof is set in Place
- Nissan Accelerates Roll Out of EV Quick Charge Network in Europe
- Major Project Launched to Support India and Bangladesh’s National Control Programmes in Implementing New Treatments to Boost Kala-Azar Elimination Strategies
- The ViaMichelin Website is Enhanced With a new Section Dedicated to Winter Sports in Europe