LONDON, December 13, 2011 - The European energy sector has seen some dramatic changes in policy, with the shift from coal and nuclear, to gas and other low carbon fuels. OPRA Turbines, one of the world's leading manufacturers in advanced gas turbine technology, also the proud sponsors of the Gas-to-Power Europe Forum taking place on 23-25 January, 2012 in Berlin, have found that demand for their products has increased significantly over the past 12 months.
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - Aviva Risk Management Solutions embarks on 'industry first' digitisation programme with Formicary Collaboration Group and Floatto bring new efficiencies to risk management processes
AMSTERDAM, December 13, 2011 -
NEW YORK, December 13, 2011 - The Tommy Hilfiger Group, which is wholly owned by PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH), has named Avery Baker as Chief Marketing Officer, a newly created position, effective immediately. Baker has been with the Company for 15 years, most recently in the position of Executive Vice President of Global Communications and Marketing. Baker will continue to report to Fred Gehring, Chief Executive Officer of The Tommy Hilfiger Group.
PARIS, December 13, 2011 - - The Pharmabiotic Research Institute (PRI) brings together industrial and academic players in the area of probiotics research. It is a unique scientific and regulatory association in Europe.
- Financial Services Industry Expert Simon Still Elected Chairman of Equipos
- V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Volvos Most Advanced Car Ever on Sale 2012 at a Price of EUR 57,000
- EuroCloud Announces the First 2011 European Cloud Computing Awards
- Easyvoyage.co.uk: Christmas Shopping Cheaper in the United States
- Renown Chef Tom Aikens Chooses OpenTable Restaurant Reservation and Guest Management Solution
- Fishman 3D Prints Fully Functional Guitar Amplification Devices
- Edoxaban Significantly Reduces Risk of Venous Thromboembolism by Half Compared to Enoxaparin in Japanese and Taiwanese Patients Following Knee or Hip Arthroplasty Surgery
- Oracle Unveils Connected Digital Lifestyle Solution to Help Communications Service Providers Maximize Mobile Application Revenue