Railroads and Intermodal Transportation
New Mobile Resource Management Solution by Appear and Qnamic Improves Rail Operators Operational Efficiency
STOCKHOLM and HAGENDORF, Switzerland, December 14, 2011 - Train punctuality increases as rail workers are now able to receive shift information on their iPhone or Android devices and efficiently communicate changes with train planners Appear, a provider of mobile enterprise application platforms and Qnamic, the leading provider of planning software for the transport industry, announced today acommercial and technicalpartnership to offer a mobile resource management communication solution to rail operators.
LONDON, December 5, 2011 - New mobile website now available, packed with useful information Journey check email alerts tailored to individual needs Part of overall package to improve passenger information South West Trains has today, Monday 5th December, launched a mobile browsing site to make it easier and quicker for passengers on the move to access the latest information.
UTRECHT, Netherlands, November 29, 2011 - Eurail Group G.I.E.
Isolux Corsn is Working With ADIF on the R&D to Place Spanish High-Speed Train Transport on the Cutting Edge of Technology World-Wide
MADRID, November 28, 2011 - They are jointly involved in research and staff training projects and in creating public-private partnerships for the presentation of R&D projects.
BEIJING, November 30, 2011 - Air China continues to develop global websites that offer a wide range of international travel support products to meet the demands of passengers and provide them with more convenience.
- InterRail on Track for 40th Anniversary
- First Class Seat Sale on Virgin Trains
- New Cities Foundation Launches Task Force on Connected Commuting in San Jose, California
- Virgin Trains’ Paddy Fitzsimons wins National RailStaff Award for Outstanding Customer Service
- Christmas Shopping Trains to Manchester and Chester
- Invensys Rail Lands 700 Million Rail Signalling Contracts
- Internet Now Available in Majority of World’s Major Subway Systems
- L.B. Foster Reports Strong Third Quarter Operating Results
- Thousands More Seats as Virgin Trains Goes for Growth
- Eurostar Reports Solid Third Quarter in 2011
- L.B. Foster Company to Report Third Quarter 2011 Operating Results on November 1
- Improvements to Make Farnborough More Accessible now Complete
- Virgin Trains Wins top UK Customer Satisfaction Award
- Virgin Trains Launches Pocket Timetables Direct to Your Phone
- Christmas Comes Early for Train Travellers
- Haka Rugby World Cup Challenge Unveiled by Sedgley Park U16s
- SNC-Lavalin Acquires Interfleet Technology
- thetrainline.com Announces New Agreement With Sabre Travel Network
- Hoeft & Wessel Revolutionises e-Ticketing in Public Transport
- Eurostar Awards On-board Wi-Fi Connectivity and Infotainment Contract to Nomad Digital Ltd.
- Eko Rail’s Trains Begin Journey to Lagos
- DHL Regional Chief Bags Africa Innovation Accolade
- Eurostar Launches its First Pan-European Advertising Campaign
- Second NVOCC Report from PIERS Provides Key Comparisons Between 2010 and 2011
- New Measures to Improve Rail Industry Response to Disruption
- Eurostar Launches Search for Roster of Creative Agencies
- Ballast Nedam and Hurks to be Awarded Contract for Public Transport Terminal in Breda
- Terry Morgan Joins Boxwood Board
- Ballast Nedam/BAM Selected for Contract Negotiations to Build Arnhem Public Transport Terminal
- redspottedhanky.com Announces Fund Raising for The Prince’s Trust
- Is It Really Worth Commuting? Powwownow Does the Maths
- ‘Let the Train Take the Strain’ say DialAFlight as Rocky Mountaineer Wins World’s Best Train Ride
- Network Rail Route Improvement Work Means Changes to Virgin Trains’ Services at August Bank Holiday Weekend
- Booming Passenger Numbers Drive Record Revenues at Virgin Trains
- L.B. Foster Reports Second Quarter Operating Results