Ranbaxy Global Consumer Healthcare & Aanjaneya Lifecare Declared Winners In "Neutraceutical Segments" & "Company Of The Year Award" Respectively at 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Awards 2011
MUMBAI, India, December 16, 2011 - Kewal Handa of Pfizer & Aditi Kare of Indoco are Business Leaders While Pfizer, Abbott, GSK, Microlabs, Elder Pharmaceuticals, Fortis, Bharat Biotech, Adriot are Winners The 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Awards 2011 (www.pharmasummit.in ), organized by India's leading bi-monthly Pharma Magazine (www.pharmaleaders.co.in ) & the IACC, ended on a high note as 23 categories of Winners were announced in the culmination to 60 days of voting.
NEW YORK, December 16, 2011 - - Former Novell CEO brings more than 28 years of proven success driving growth at technology companies IntraLinks (NYSE: IL), a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, today announced the appointment of Ronald W.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - - Head of Leading Online Money-Saving website speaks out over discount coupon move The head of money-saving website DiscountVouchers.co.uk has spoken out about PayPal's entry into the discount coupon market.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - - Announces UK's betterNbetter as Latest Partner - Makes Hong Kong Acquisition to drive North Asia Growth Dealised, a global operator in turnkey group-buying solutions, has acquired Hong Kong based Lokaly Network Limited (LNL), owner of group-buying services platform Lokaly and of consumer group-buying site ValuUp, a top-ten consumer deals site.
BANGALORE, India, December 15, 2011 - Delivers Opening Presentation at the QS European Global Sourcing Summit Sonata Software, a global IT consulting and software services provider, announced that its CEO, Sanjay Viswanathan, delivered the opening presentation at the recently concluded QS European Global Sourcing Summit, held at Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
- AppNexus Deepens Investment In The United Kingdom With Hire of Digital Media Pioneer Nigel Gilbert
- Tripadvisor Names Dermot Halpin President of Vacation Rentals
- QUENTIQ Names Mark B Hoffman, Former CEO of Sybase and Commerce One, President and CEO of the Newly Founded QUENTIQ Americas, Inc.
- Online Customer Intelligence Provider Celebrus Technologies Appoints New VP of Marketing
- Sword Ciboodle Enters 2012 with Rapid Global Expansion
- Teleplan’s Extraordinary General Meeting Appoints Two New Management Board Members
- Saxo Bank Announces Appointment of New Board Members Following Approval of TPG Capital
- UBM Live Appoints Industry Veteran Mark Snell to Lead UBM Canon Events
- Financial Services Industry Expert Simon Still Elected Chairman of Equipos
- Tommy Hilfiger Names Avery Baker Chief Marketing Officer
- Bluewolf Names Sue Goble General Manager of EMEA and International
- Zephyr Associates Continues Expansion of U.K. Office
- Michel Daher Makes Strategic Investment in Bonds.com
- Ford Foundation Appoints Noha El-Mikawy to Lead Its Middle East and North Africa Office
- Mohawk Industries Announces Executive Succession
- SMX Appoints Mr. V Hariharan as New Chief Executive Officer
- Equipos Appoints Richard Hammond to Lead Premier Professional Services Team
- FENTON Opens London Office
- Prophet Taps James Walker as Senior Partner, Heading New Analytics Practice
- Torchmark Corporation Announces Executive Appointments
- Andreas Tesch Appointment to Atradius Management Board Approved
- Spinifex Appoints Declan Doogan as Non-Executive Chairman
- I&K International Limited Announce Two New Hires at Hairtrade
- A. Michael Hoffman Elected Chairman of the American Academy in Berlin
- HealthpointCapital Acquires Blue Belt Technologies, Inc. and Appoints Eric B. Timko as President and CEO
- Paladyne Systems Appoints William Kelly as Global Head of Sales
- Christopher Stone Selected to Lead Open Society Foundations
- Thomas J. Kent, Jr., Chairman and CEO of Kent Global, LLC, Forms a Joint Venture Partnership With Jack Bouroudjian, Chairman of Bull and Bear Partners
- Kenshoo Hires Sarit Firon as Chief Financial Officer
- New Executive Committee at Gide Loyrette: Nouel Baudouin de Moucheron Elected as Senior Partner: Stphane Puel Becomes Managing Partner
- CORRECTION - Gide Loyrette Nouel: New Executive Committee at Gide Loyrette: Nouel Baudouin de Moucheron Elected as Senior Partner: Stphane Puel Becomes Managing Partner
- Ketchum Pleon Names New European Technology Head
- Roke Appoints Signals Intelligence Expert to Expand Electronic Surveillance Business
- Tagetik Names Industry Veteran Dave Kasabian to Management Team
- Kobojo Opens an Office in Berlin, Germany, and Will Further Grow in Europe