Federal Executive Branch / Agency
WASHINGTON, October 24, 2011 - "Today's announcement by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) of enhancements to the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a welcome development.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, October 3, 2011 - - SciFinder will enable scientists at 17 sites to conduct more productive research and make faster breakthroughs Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), the world's authority for chemical information, today announced that the U.S.
PARIS, July 20, 2011 - Today French President Nicolas Sarkozy will address the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2011 (AAIC 2011), the premier annual forum presenting the latest research from the world's leading scientists in the Alzheimer's field.
LAS VEGAS, May 10, 2011 - Vanguard Security & Compliance 2011, the world's leading System z security and compliance training event, today announced that the State of Nevada's Chief Information Security Officer will be a keynote speaker at the conference.
WASHINGTON, March 29, 2011 - The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) today announced the second transaction under its new Supply Chain Finance Guarantee - a 90 percent guarantee to support up to $450 million of liquidity from JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Brazilian Sugarcane Industry Association Says Lame-Duck Congress Goes from Bad to Worse on Ethanol Policy
- Ex-Im Bank Financing Supports the Sale of Equipment to Train Election Workers, Tabulate Results, and Develop Post-Election Policies
- Ex-Im Bank Chairman Fred Hochberg Announces Plans in Support of South African Infrastructure Development
- Board of Director's Final Meeting Approves US$1.5 Billion in New Financing
- Ex-Im Bank Helps Wisconsin and Missouri Businesses Win Export Sale for Turkish Hydro-Electric Dam Project
- ImagineNations Network Provides Innovative Solution for Mentorship Opportunities
- Polish-American Advocacy Initiative: U.S. Officials Must Not Interfere in Polish Elections
- Freedom of Information Requests Uncover Flight Details
- U.S. Department of State Launches Second Annual ExchangesConnect Video Contest to Amplify U.S. Public Diplomacy: 'Change Your Climate, Change Our World'
- U.S. FDA Officials to Speak at RAPS Medical Device Workshop in Brussels
- New Report: Sustainable Climate Strategies Must Create Not Destroy Wealth
- Bentley Announces Be Connected: An Online Seminar Series Covering Breadth of Topics to Help Infrastructure Professionals Stay Abreast of Best Practices and Technology
- Global Health Advocates Call For Pan-African Voices to Speak Up
- Budget: Obama Retreats on Global AIDS, Says AHF