LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, December 16, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and co-development partner BioInvent International (OMXS: BINV) announce today that they have completed the enrolment of a 632-patient Phase IIb trial with their novel long-acting anticoagulant TB-402 (factor VIII inhibitor) for the prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism (VTE) after total hip surgery.
AMSTERDAM, December 15, 2011 - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, announced today that the Company has a negative equity position, as a result of ongoing loss-making operations.
YOKOHAMA, Japan, December 15, 2011 - ReproCELL, Inc.
MUNICH, December 15, 2011 - Highly advanced surgical navigation system to enable faster, more precise and safer surgery This week, university hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany, is the first hospital in the world to operate with Brainlab's Curve™ Image Guided Surgery system.
BOSTON, December 15, 2011 - Enlight Biosciences LLC announced today that it has formed new partnerships with AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk.As partners in Enlight, AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk will have the opportunity to collaborate and invest in the development of potentially transformational technologies with application to their therapeutic programs. Enlight was created by PureTech Ventures in partnership with major pharmaceutical companies and academic luminaries to proactively address critical unmet industry needs.
- CORRECTION - Brainlab AG: World's First Curve(TM) Image Guided Surgery System Now Operating in Germany
- A New International Congress on Regenerative Medicine Held With Great Success by Cryo-Save in Bosnia
- ReportsnReports - Aseptic Packaging to 2015
- No European Scientists Left by 2020?
- Visongain’s Report Predicts That Medical Biobanking Market Will Reach 19.1 Bllion Dollars in 2015
- Bright Light Therapy via Ear Canals Improved Reaction Times of Top Athletes in a Placebo-Controlled Psycho-Motoric Study
- Elsevier and Federation of Biochemical Societies Launch New Journal: FEBS Open Bio
- The Pharmabiotic Research Institute (PRI) is Preparing to Publish its First Works on the Therapeutic and Medicinal Potential of Probiotics
- Merck Serono Helps Eliminate Schistosomiasis in Africa
- Pharmalink AB Gains Exclusive Licence to Archimedes Pharma’s TARGIT Technology for Nefecon (PL-56) Program
- Pieris Presents Preclinical Data for PRS-080 Hepcidin Antagonist Anticalin(R) Program at ASH Annual Meeting
- Sweet Success for Hosmac India Pvt. Ltd. at ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011
- Chandler Chicco Companies Acquires Haas & Health Partner Public Relations and SanCom Creative Communication Solutions, Creating Unrivalled Healthcare Communication Capability in Germany
- Molecular Imaging, Inc. Enters Relationship with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to Expand Luciferase-reporter Cancer Cell Lines for Preclinical in vivo Imaging
- Edoxaban Significantly Reduces Risk of Venous Thromboembolism by Half Compared to Enoxaparin in Japanese and Taiwanese Patients Following Knee or Hip Arthroplasty Surgery
- ResearchMoz: Biosimilar/Follow-on Biologics Market Report & Forecast: A Focus on the US (2011-2020)
- Abbott and Reata Pharmaceuticals Announce Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Next-Generation Antioxidant Inflammation Modulators
- Mexican State of Tamaulipas Starts Training Doctors in Sangui Wound Management
- CHANGE PAIN Initiative: Patients and Physicians Benefit From Multidisciplinary Approach in Chronic Pain Management
- Nonin Medical Announces the European Launch of EQUANOX Advance Neonatal/Pediatric Sensor for Regional Oximetry at PGA Conference
- CAS and InfoChem Enter Into Long Term Collaboration in ChemInformatics
- Landmark VISTA Trial Shows Significant Long-Term Overall Survival Benefit of VELCADE (Bortezomib) in Patients With Previously Untreated Multiple Myeloma
- Elsevier and LIPID MAPS Launch Lipid Structures App on SciVerse Applications
- MarketsandMarkets: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Therapeutics Market Worth $2.2 Billion by 2020
- Shire Reports Results from Exploratory Study for Vyvanse as Adjunctive Therapy in Adults with Significant Cognitive Impairments with Partially or Fully Remitted Major Depressive Disorder
- Life Technologies Chooses Rhenium to Distribute Products in Israel
- Abbott Initiates Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Compared to a Metallic Drug Eluting Stent
- InGen BioSciences Group Acquires Tetanos Quick Stick (TQS)
- MarketsandMarkets: Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia Therapeutics Market worth $3.88 Billion by 2020
- HealthpointCapital Acquires Blue Belt Technologies, Inc. and Appoints Eric B. Timko as President and CEO
- Biospace Lab Collaborates With ImaBio Group to Develop a Unique X-Ray Tomographic Module for its Preclinical Imaging System
- Beactica and Almac Discovery Announce Their First Fragment-Based Drug Discovery Agreement
- Elsevier Collaborates with the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.)
- UK Life Sciences Strategy Launch
- Eppendorf Video Features Dr Andrew Holt’s Work on Bioactive Leachates From Plastic Consumables