WILMINGTON, Delaware, December 15, 2011 - Effective Feb.
NEUCHTEL, Switzerland, December 15, 2011 - 3rdAnnual ReaxysPhD Prizelaunched to award original and innovative research in organic, organometallic and inorganic chemistry Reaxys, a leading workflow solution that provides extensive information on chemical compounds, related physical and pharmacological properties, today announced the launch of the 3rd Annual Reaxys PhD Prize.
AMSTERDAM, December 14, 2011 - Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, and the Federation of Biochemical Societies (FEBS) announced today the launch of FEBS Open Bio, an open access journal.
BRUSSELS, December 13, 2011 - Industry needs credible actions to stabilise markets and confidence Growth in European chemicals output will be weaker than expected this year and next because of heightened business uncertainty and inventory trimming, industry group Cefic said today.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, December 15, 2011 - - World leader in chemistry content partners with leading chemistry software provider to create new technologies to enhance the discovery of chemical patents and more Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), a division of the American Chemical Society and the world's authority for chemical information, today announced a long term collaboration with InfoChem, GmbH (InfoChem), a leader in chemical structure and reaction technology as well as datamining in chemical science documents, headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- BASF Added to Dow Jones Islamic Market (DJIM) Index, Signifying Product Compliance with Shari’ah Law
- ResearchMoz: Energy Harvesting Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - China Glass Fiber Industry 2011 Deep Research Report
- LyondellBasell’s Jim Gallogly heads ICIS Top 40 Power Players
- Eppendorf Video Features Dr Andrew Holt’s Work on Bioactive Leachates From Plastic Consumables
- arGEN-X raises EUR 27.5 million (USD 37 million) in oversubscribed Series B Round
- RPM Signs Agreement to Acquire Leading German EIFS Company
- ShawCor Secures Pipe Coating Contract for the Barzan Project in the Arabian Gulf
- Verde Potash Successfully Produces KCl from its Potash Resources Amenable to Strip Mining
- ICIS Acquires Parpinelli TECNON
- Leading Chemical Weapons Preparedness Companies Announce Partnership to Deploy Break-through Diagnostic Test Internationally
- Experts Call for More Innovative Public Health Campaigns to Improve Folate Supplementation in Women Planning a Pregnancy, as Prevalence of Neural Tube Defects in Europe Remains Largely Undiminished in a Decade
- Agreement to Acquire Arkema’s Vinyl Products Division
- CHS Signs Agreement to Acquire Soy Protein Firm Solbar
- International Attendance for Networking and Education at Informex Beyond Manufacturing
- SQM Reports Earnings for the First Nine Months of 2011
- COMPAMED 2011: Bluestar Silicones Launches New Innovative Silicone Foams for Healthcare Applications
- EPCA Launches Educational Initiative for Chemical Industry’s Future
- Oxea GmbH / Oxea Sarl Reports Robust Third Quarter Results
- Greenlux Finland Ltd Enters Into Agreement With Fagerhult on Sale of LED Luminaries
- Stevia Webinar: the Next Steps Post European Approval
- SMF ENERGY CORPORATION Reschedules First Quarter Earnings Call for November 17, 2011 at 10:30 am
- BioAmber Inc. Files Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
- SMF ENERGY CORPORATION Reports Earnings for First Quarter of Fiscal 2012 Ended September 30, 2011
- ‘The Global Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market Will Reach $1.85bn in 2011′ Says Visiongain Analyst
- Exclude Battery Maintenance From Vehicle Checks at Your Peril, Says CTEK
- Bluestar Silicones Inaugurates its New Technical Service Laboratory for Cosmetics in Barcelona
- Filtrona Porous Technologies to Introduce New Hydrophilic Foam Products for Advanced Wound Care at the MEDICA / COMPAMED Trade Fair
- Ashland Inc. Celebrates Opening of Mumbai Technical Center
- Widespread Vitamin D Deficiency in Children Prompts Cereal Giant to Add the ‘Sunshine Nutrient’ to its Kids’ Products
- ForaCare Suisse AG Launches Clinically Validated Total and Complete Mobility Line
- Informex Introduces a Thorough Global Pharma Perspectives Conference
- ‘The Global Oilfield Chemicals Market Will Reach $17.65bn in 2011′ Says visiongain Report
- CAS and Eduserv Collaborate to Provide Unlimited SciFinder Access to Academic Institutions Across the U.K. and Ireland
- Colorcon and BASF Announce Collaboration to Develop Film Coating Applications Using Kollicoat Smartseal 30 D