MUMBAI, India, December 16, 2011 - Extended support to 40 schools for identifying and addressing Learning Disabilities Inaugurated the second edition of Brain Teasers to aid learning in students with learning Disabilities TATA Interactive Systems (TIS), the pioneer and global leader in learning solutions, concluded its sixth consecutive annual TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) on November 25-26, 2011 at Mumbai.
SOFIA, Bulgaria, December 16, 2011 - Park Inn by Radisson Sofia has pledged its support for children from the Asen Zlatarov Orphanage in the town of Vratsa, 130 km NW from Sofia.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - 63% of Asda mums admit their child would wear fancy dress every day of the year if they had the chance Only 30% of parents will be making their children's nativity costume this year It's nativity week across the UK and parents have been rushing to stores to lay their hands on this year's essential festive costumes as well as turning their hand to various household items as they compete to create this year's best nativity outfits.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - Belle and Sebastian's leader Stuart Murdoch alongside two-time Oscar nominated producer Barry Mendel have launched a global rallying call to fans and investors to support their upcoming film God Help The Girl via the world's largest, digital funding platform for creative projects www.kickstarter.com/projects/godhelpthegirl/god-help-the-girl-musical-film God Help The Girl marks Murdoch's feature film debut as both writer and director and Mendel's first UK project following an impressive run of international box office hits including Bridesmaids, Munich, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Serenity, Whip It and Rushmore.
TORONTO, December 15, 2011 - GlassPuppy.com Launches Magic Keyhole - WORLD Multi-platform interactive app educates and entertains Long car trips with kids just got a whole lot less stressful.
- Are Your Toys Safe?
- New Concept Studio School - One of First in London to Open in 2012
- No European Scientists Left by 2020?
- ViroPharma’s Buccolam (Midazolam, Oromucosal Solution) now Available in the United Kingdom as Licenced Product for Emergency Treatment of Seizures in Children and Adolescents
- Increase in Female Start-Ups as Women Entrepreneurs Capitalise on Lifestyle Trends
- House of Fraser Responds to Costly Concerns for His and Hers Christmas Gifts
- BMW Group and UNAOC Honor Ten Cutting-Edge Initiatives
- Nonin Medical Announces the European Launch of EQUANOX Advance Neonatal/Pediatric Sensor for Regional Oximetry at PGA Conference
- Crocus and SMIC Sign Technology Development and Wafer Manufacturing Agreements
- Hugely Popular Japanese Smartphone App Series, Developed by Mothers for Kids, Now Globally Available in English Free of Charge
- Council Sells Grantham House to Asian Property Fund
- Lady Gaga’s Top Holiday Picks From GAGA’S WORKSHOP at Barneys New York
- First BAFTA win for Children’s Virtual World Bin Weevils
- BASF Added to Dow Jones Islamic Market (DJIM) Index, Signifying Product Compliance with Shari’ah Law
- Launch of Four Mineral Tenders
- Stylesight and China Textile Information Center (CTIC) Announce Exclusive Operational Partnership for Mainland China
- Bupa Health Foundation and Alzheimer’s Australia Announce UK Availability of Brain Health App
- Women Power Recognised at ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011
- Top 5 Social Trends for Kids Revealed by Club Penguin Founder
- Stannah Stairlift Launch Very First Twitter RT Advent Calendar
- Cohn & Wolfe Triples Size in Greater China With Acquisition of impactasia
- MobileIron 4.5: The Most Complete Android Security Platform
- More than 120 Muslim Leaders Commit to the Future of Afghanistan During International Conference in Turkey
- Maxthon ‘Kids Safe’ Android Browser Preinstalled on Toys ‘R’ Us’ Nabi: $199 Kid-Friendly Android Tablet
- Bringing the World Around Us to Life
- DeCoro to Begin Manufacturing Leather Sofas in Cambodia
- NICE Issues Updated Guidance for MR Guided Focused Ultrasound for Uterine Fibroids
- Fostering People Launches New Fostering Service in Dublin
- British Council Conference Addresses Women’s Rights in Middle East and North Africa
- National Charity Campaign - Older People Don’t Have to be Lonely This Christmas
- CNPV’s Chief Operating Officer, Chaudary Receives the Prestigious Qilu Friendship Award 2011
- FDA Approves BELOTERO Balance: Success of a Promising Partnership Between Anteis and Merz Aesthetics
- Mot & Chandon Presents the Golden Premium Jeroboam: a Handcrafted and Hand-Customised Masterpiece Honouring a Grand Heritage
- AGT International Partners with China to Pilot Flood Early Warning System
- Beat the Chill in Next’s Hottest Women’s Winterwear