SANTA CLARA, California and SHANGHAI, December 9, 2011 - - High-Temperature MLU Application Technology to be Jointly Developed Crocus Technology, a leading developer of magnetically enhanced semiconductors, and Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation ("SMIC"; NYSE: SMI; SEHK: 0981.HK), China's largest and most advanced semiconductor foundry, today announced the formal signing of joint technology development and wafer manufacturing agreements.
LONDON, December 8, 2011 - Oxford City Council has sold a surplus former sheltered housing complex in Jericho - Grantham House.
LONDON, December 6, 2011 - The Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, through the Ministry of Mines (the "Ministry"), is pleased to announce the opening of tender processes for the exploration and subsequent exploitation of four project areas with deposits containing gold and copper.
NEW YORK, December 6, 2011 - Collaboration Will Expand Stylesight Offering in Growing China Market Stylesight, the industry-leading global content and technology provider for professionals in the style, fashion and design sectors, announces an exclusive operational partnership with the China Textile Information Center (CTIC).
NEW DELHI, December 6, 2011 - Ritu Singal, MD, Raglan Group awarded 'Woman Entrepreneur of the Year' NR Narayana Murthy gave away the special award at the felicitation ceremony Breaking the glass ceiling, Ms.
- Cohn & Wolfe Triples Size in Greater China With Acquisition of impactasia
- CNPV’s Chief Operating Officer, Chaudary Receives the Prestigious Qilu Friendship Award 2011
- AGT International Partners with China to Pilot Flood Early Warning System
- "Songs For Japan" Hits $10m Milestone
- Climate Policy Initiative Finds China Made Significant Investments in Low-Carbon Development During the 11th Five-Year Plan but Challenges Remain
- Misys Comes First in Risk Management Category in Asia Risk’s Technology Rankings 2011
- RMIT English Worldwide Supports Saudi Arabian Students
- hahahSIRVA Announces Acquisition of Peninsula Properties Hong Kong
- SIRVA Announces Acquisition of Peninsula Properties Hong Kong
- Australia Rises to 3rd Place in Legatum Prosperity Index; Singapore Leads Economic Rankings; Japan 21st; China 52nd
- Tata Interactive Systems Produces Short Animation Clips on Life and Teachings of Swami Vivekananda for Ramakrishna Mission
- The Palestine Exchange (PEX) Gears up for the 5th Annual Palestinian Capital Market Forum on Monday, 21 November 2011
- Audi Q3 Trans China Tour 2011 Successfully Reaches Finish Line
- Dubai; on the Cultural Map
- While Asian Markets Hum, North American and European Markets Grind; Shell Remains the Global Lubricant Market Leader, According to Kline
- GSMA Announces New Developments at Mobile Asia Congress 2011
- Anand Mahindra to Speak at G20 Young Entrepreneurs Summit in Nice, France on Nov 2, 2011
- Naachle London - the UK Bollywood Film of 2011!
- Expedia Affiliate Network Powers Bookings Through Japan’s JALAN.NET
- CPhI Global Portfolio Expands into South East Asia
- GSMA Announces Mobile Asia Expo 2012
- Global Stars Including Freddie Mercury, Jay Sean, Ravi Shankar, Asha Bhosle, Anand Mahindra, Meera Syal and Amir Khan Honoured at the Ultimate Celebration of Asian Excellence
- Russian Direct Investment Fund and China Investment Corporation Announce the Russia-China Investment Fund
- The Leading Chinese Brand in Luxury Segment Presented its New "NEO.HERITAGE" Collection
- Changi Airport Well Positioned As Gateway To Asia And Southwest Pacific
- New Edition of Three Hundred-Year-Old Classic Qing Chixiu Tripitaka Launched
- Sleep Smarter in Sydney on New Year’s Eve
- Datapipe Team to Tackle Oxfam Trailwalker in Hong Kong
- 1000s of BRITISH Sikhs Protest in Parliament Sq Against Harassment at European Airports
- UBM Welcomes Food Traders From Over 70 Countries to Food ingredient Asia 2011 in Bangkok
- Acentic Opens Hong Kong Office to Bring Hotel iTV to Asian Market
- Survey of Japanese Students Shows Changes in Attitudes, Outlook since March Disaster
- Fried Frank Expands Global Corporate Platform in Asia With Addition of Three Partners
- Registration is Now Open for Cruise Shipping Asia
- Lextran, Clean-Tech Technology Innovator in Fossil-Fired Flue Gas Emission Treatment, has Signed a Full Commercial Scale Project for Treating Pollutant Emissions of a Steel Mill Plant in the Size Equivalent to a Power Plant of 280 MW