End-to-end payments system integrates corporate ERP with bank clearing and settlement NEWARK, California and JERSEY CITY, New Jersey– October 20, 2010
New Research Shows That People are More Likely to Hide the Truth Behind Modern Technology
EINDHOVEN, Netherlands, October 22, 2010 - NXP Software is among the select group of successful mobile software companies in VisionMobile's 100 Million Club listing for the first half of 2010. The 100 Million Club lists software providers whose products are embedded in over 100 million mobile handsets. NXP Software's LifeVibes multimedia software has been shipped in some 764 million handsets worldwide - earning it a place in the listing for a third time and demonstrating the company's continued leadership in mobilizing multimedia.
CHERTSEY, England, October 22, 2010 - Toshiba TEC Imaging's Carbon-Zero printing scheme has had a huge impact on over 4,000 Kenyan families since its launch earlier this year; supporting recent calls by US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for an international effort to replace dirty stoves with environmentally friendly and healthier versions.
Organisations Urged to Focus on 30% Savings in Energy Costs LONDON, October 22, 2010 - The UK coalition government's spending review announced on 21st October largely protects environmental investment but significant changes to the CRC scheme will impact those organisations that have already signed up.
- London's Teens Help Scientists Predict the Health of Contemporary Britain
- Information Mosaic Expands Asian Operations
- Essilor - Third-Quarter 2010 Report
- Ballast Nedam Trading Update - Third Quarter 2010
- With Greenpeace Warship Stuck at Sea, Consumer Alliance Urges NGO to Halt Pro-Poverty Agenda
- Corporate Sustainability Endeavors by Tata Interactive Systems Honored at the Golden Peacock Awards 2010