Ahmadiyya Muslim Association UK
LONDON, October 27, 2011 - Saturday 29th& Monday 31stOctober: 100 volunteers at 40 Zone 1 train and tube stations, aiming to raise 20,000 Young Muslims are planning to turn up at London's rail and underground stations in force - to collect money for the Poppy Appeal.
LONDON, October 3, 2011 - Warning over Wahhabism, influence of internet and media focus on extremist groups at security and cohesion debate Politicians, think tanks, religious leaders and academics came together for a landmark conference at the European Parliament to highlight the threats posed by religious extremism and to seek ways of combating them.
LONDON, September 11, 2011 - Debate in European Parliament on the rise of religious extremism and its impact on Europe As the world marks the 10th anniversary of 9/11, a leading Muslim group is taking the issue of the rise of religious extremism to the European Parliament with a stark warning that current measures are insufficient.
LONDON, August 31, 2011 - The Ahmadiyya Muslim community UK will mark the end of Ramadan and celebrate Eidul Fitr on Thursday September 1 in a way the community has done from its very inception over 100 years ago- by devout prayers for peace.
LONDON, August 16, 2011 - The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community UK expresses its outrage that another of our mosques in Indonesia has been attacked yesterday.
- Britain’s Oldest Muslim Community Denounces ‘Smash and Grab Looters’
- British Parliamentarians Condemn Persecution of Minorities in Indonesia
- British Public Most Likely to Blame the Media for Islamophobia
- Muslims Declare Jihad on Extremism
- Royal Visit for the London Mosque
- Elder Muslims Say Age is no Barrier for Raising Charity Funds
- Panel of Experts Discuss the Drivers of Extremism
- Faith and Political Leaders Warn About 'Cancer of Extremism' Infecting Communities Across the Globe -Including UK- Following Atrocities in Indonesia
- Ahmadi Muslims Outraged as Frenzied Mob Massacres Villagers in Indonesia
- Ahmadiyya Muslims Congratulate Appointment of new Member of the House of Lords
- UK Muslim Leader Welcomes Visit by Pope
- Ahmadiyya Muslims Organise Events to Exchange Holy Scriptures With all Faiths
- UK Muslims Shocked by Plan to Burn Holy Quran in USA
- Security High After Extremists Target Community That has Pledged Itself to Peace
- Community That Faced Worst Atrocity in its History Strengthens Resolve to Oppose Extremism
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community Response to Attack on Lahore Shrine
- Persecuted Muslims: 'We Will not be Cowered'
- Photo and Interview Opportunity Friday 19th March 11.00-15.00 with Peace Message on a London Bus at the Baitul Futuh Mosque, and on Saturday 20th March 17.00 onwards
- Historic Peace Conference Sees First Islamic Peace Prize Being Awarded to Lord Avebury
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community Calls for Peace in Words and Deeds
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community's Baitul Futuh Mosque to Host Event
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Ahmadiyya Muslim Association UK/
- Ahmadiyya Muslims Reject Separatism
- ‘Global Village’ Becomes World Focus for Muslims
- ‘Muslim Parliament is a Mistake’ Says Islamic Leader