Allianz Insurance Plc
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - The soaring cost of energy bills is being blamed for the 1.6 million homes at greater risk of winter flooding caused by a burst pipe as people choose not to heat their homes while they are away at Christmas.
LONDON, November 3, 2011 - Small business insurance provider, Premierline Direct, is this week celebrating its 10th anniversary.
LONDON, September 27, 2011 - Allianz Insurance has launched a new online-only home insurance product that provides customers with the flexibility to build their own policy.
GUILDFORD, England, July 12, 2011 - - Eight in 10 Want to see Driver 'Litterlouts' Punished As ministers consider changing the *Localism Bill which could mean litter throwing drivers receive 80 fixed penalty notices, 81% of people agree that 'Litterlouts' should be punished, with more than one in three motorists (34%) wanting to see offenders receive at least three points on their driving according to Your Cover insurance, Allianz Insurance's car insurance brand.
GUILDFORD, England, June 21, 2011 - Parents are being warned not to leave valuable baby equipment in their cars overnight as Your Cover Insurance has found that baby items worth up to 500 are left behind potentially making vehicles attractive to thieves.
- Allianz Launches Your Cover Insurance on Gocompare.com
- Britain's Motorists Regularly Leave GBPBillions in Their Cars Overnight
- Allianz Insurance Announces Mini Competition Winner
- Motorists Intend to Cut Back on Car Cover in 2011 but Will They Get Stung by a 'Scorpion' Insurer?
- Allianz Launches Your Cover Insurance on Moneysupermarket.com
- Allianz to Launch Your Cover Car Insurance on Confused.com