AMSTERDAM, December 15, 2011 - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, announced today that the Company has a negative equity position, as a result of ongoing loss-making operations.
AMSTERDAM, December 15, 2011 - Researchers to save and organize content for mobile use with document management app Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced the availability of the AMMO RACK app on SciVerse Applications.
AMSTERDAM, December 14, 2011 - Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, and the Federation of Biochemical Societies (FEBS) announced today the launch of FEBS Open Bio, an open access journal.
AMSTERDAM, December 14, 2011 - Jan Piet Valk new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Patrick Ring new Chief Sales & Marketing Officer (CSMO) Teleplan International N.V.
AMSTERDAM, December 13, 2011 - Ten Guidelines Keep Valuable Business Data Safe Across Devices and Access Points AVG Technologies, a leading provider of Internet and mobile security, today announced the publication of 'The Common Sense Guide to Working on the Move'.
- Elsevier and LIPID MAPS Launch Lipid Structures App on SciVerse Applications
- Andreas Tesch Appointment to Atradius Management Board Approved
- Organic Performs Better in Majority of Sustainability Aspects
- Elsevier Acquires Ariadne Genomics, Provider of Pathway Analysis Tools and Semantic Technologies for Life Science Researchers
- CPhI Conferences Announces Details of 5th Annual PharmaSource Conference in Munich
- Record Year for UBM’s Pharma Events in Frankfurt
- Michaela Mycroft Winner of International Children’s Peace Prize 2011
- "Dutch Oprah" LINDA Partners With Layar to Showcase the Future of Print
- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Provides Business Update for the Third Quarter 2011
- Market Leader in Used Network Hardware Nominated for Prestigious German Green IT Award
- Meeting of Minds Offers new Hope to a Sustainable Future for the Land of Promise
- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Receives Orphan Designation in the European Union for Hemophilia B Gene Therapy
- Average UK 11-year-old has "Adult Skills" in Technology, AVG Research Reveals
- Informascope Apps to Enhance Searching in Elsevier’s SciVerse Suite
- Jacques Bonte Appointed Medco International’s Managing Director for France
- UTZ CERTIFIED Q3 Close Shows Significant Increase in Coffee, Tea and Cocoa Sales
- Elsevier Launches SciVal Funding App on SciVerse Applications
- Elsevier Announces Winners of Apps for Library Idea Challenge
- Teleplan Appoints Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
- Elsevier Announces New 2012 Frontlist eBooks Collection on SciVerse ScienceDirect Available for Advance Purchase
- Elsevier Announces Availability of Urban & Fischer Journal Archives on SciVerse ScienceDirect
- Elsevier Announces Winners of "Apps for Science" Challenge
- Mobileye Wins the International Fleet Industry Award 2011
- Elsevier and EarthChem Announce Linking Collaboration
- Halloween Zombies are Everywhere - and Soon on the Device in Your Hands
- UBM Live to Roll Out Pharma Contract Services & Outsourcing Brand in the US in 2012
- Indian Employees Most Positive of All the BRIC Countries
- CPhI Global Portfolio Expands into South East Asia
- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Provides Operations Update & Strategic Review of Pipeline
- Atradius Survey Finds 30% of Invoices Paid Late; 3% Defaulted on
- Spotzer Celebrates Milestone of 50,000 Satisfied Advertisers With Free Mobile Website Offer
- Tommy Hilfiger to Bring European Tailored License In-House
- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Receives Opinion on Re-examination of Glybera Marketing Authorisation Application
- Elsevier and the Geological Society of London Team up to Deliver Cutting-edge Science for oil and gas Exploration
- United States Holds Global Lead in Breast Cancer Research Publications as China Surges to Forefront, According to Report