ARNHEM, the Netherlands, October 24, 2011 - Smart Grid Interop Lab tests compatibility of next generation smart grid technologies KEMA, a global leading authority in energy consulting, testing, and certification, officially opened its Smart Grid Interop Lab in Erlanger, Kentucky, United States.
ARNHEM, The Netherlands, October 12, 2011 - Today, on the Emmtec grounds in Emmen, the Netherlands, Teijin Aramid opened its newest plant for the production of the world's strongest tape, Endumax.
ARNHEM, The Netherlands, September 28, 2011 - Teijin Aramid will present its high performance aramid fibers Twaron and Technora during the OTC Brasil in Rio de Janeiro on October 4-6, 2011.
ARNHEM, The Netherlands, September 22, 2011 - Teijin Aramid Introduces Twaron Black Teijin Aramid started the production of the first all black aramid fiber, Twaron Black, in Emmen.
ARNHEM, The Netherlands and BEIJING, July 18, 2011 - - KEMA to Present Strongly Improved Clean Technology at the 7thInternational Symposium on Coal Combustion in Harbin, P.R.
- Consumers are Exchanging Power Among Themselves; PowerMatching City Will Have Follow-up
- Hans van Haarst Appointed Chief Operating Officer; Jos Huijbregts Becomes Chief Financial Officer
- New MICHELIN Pilot Super Sport Tire Reinforced With Twaron Para-Aramid Fiber
- All Business Units and Regions Contribute to the 63% Increase in the Net Result
- Membrane Technology to Convert Water Vapor Into Industrial and Drinking Water Now Tested on Large Scale; Ten Years' Preliminary Research Gains Follow-up
- Leading Dutch Kitchen, Bathroom and Furniture Company Deploys Monthly Reporting and Forecasting Solution Based on Microsoft SQL Server
- Update: Twaron Production Back up to Speed
- ARCADIS Awarded $35 Million Contract With Georgia Department of Transportation for Traffic Management
- ARCADIS Aqumen Signs Frame Contract With BT for Facility Management Services
- ARCADIS Wins Large Waste Water Project in Brazil
- Aramid Producer Teijin Aramid Sees Recovery
- Michiel Boersma is Chairman Successor; Peter Terium and Pieter Trienekens are new Members
- ARCADIS Appoints Theo Dilissen as CEO/Delegated Director of Arcadis Belgium
- Two Management Team Appointments
- ARCADIS Logos Wins US$ 80 Million Contract for Samarco Pelletizing Plant Project
- Michiel Jaski Steps Down From the Executive Board of Arcadis
- (Re)appointments at ARCADIS
- ARCADIS Shows Increase in Revenues and Profits
- Scheduled for Friday, May 7, 2010
- ARCADIS and UN-HABITAT Team up to Improve Urban Quality of Life
- ARCADIS Nominates Renier Vree as new CFO
- Net Income From Operations up 6% to EUR 74.3 Million; per Share to EUR 1.18
- 361,000 m2 Medical Center Will be Largest Single-Phase Hospital Development in China
- ARCADIS Signs Environmental Multi-Country Agreement With ExxonMobil
- ARCADIS Moves Headquarters to Amsterdam
- ARCADIS Supports Wide Range of Department of Homeland Security Initiatives
- ARCADIS Subsidiary Malcolm Pirnie Involved in Worldwide Environmental Remediation Contract of U.S. Army
- ARCADIS Strengthens Presence in Czech Republic
- Also Growth in Other Countries in Asia Pacific Region
- Simple but Exclusive Gift Rap Changes Image of the Rose
- KEMA Assists Turkish Distribution Network Planning
- Nominations for Arcadis Executive and Supervisory Board
- ARCADIS Half Year 2009 Results Available Live Via Webcast
- ARCADIS Keeps Revenue and Income at Good Level
- ARCADIS Awarded First PPP Hospital Project in Germany