BALTIMORE, November 24, 2011 - - New, Fully Automated BD MAX™ MRSA Assay Rapidly Identifies Patients Colonized with Deadly Superbug BD Diagnostics, a segment of BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), today announced that it obtained CE Marking for the BD MAX™ MRSA Assay to rapidly and accurately identify methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in patients.
BALTIMORE, Maryland, October 7, 2011 - The transformation of the newly-designated Transamerica Tower continued today with the first installation of the new Transamerica signage atop the waterfront landmark building at 100 Light Street. As the company announced in September, AEGON's operations in North America are coming together under the well-known Transamerica brand. In Baltimore, these operations include Monumental Life and AEGON Direct Marketing Services, currently located on Chase Street and Park Avenue respectively.
BALTIMORE, September 14, 2011 - - Blood-Stage Vaccine Would Prevent Illness and Transmission of Deadly Disease Scientists have identified the first effective blood-stage malaria vaccine, according to a New England Journal of Medicine study from University of Maryland School of Medicine researchers, in collaboration with the University of Bamako in Mali, West Africa, and other partners.
BALTIMORE, July 27, 2011 - - Rapid, High Tech Study of Ongoing Epidemic Creates New Paradigm for Outbreak Research A team led by University of Maryland School of Medicine Institute for Genome Sciences researchers has unraveled the genomic code of the E.
BALTIMORE, Maryland, May 31, 2011 - Prometric, trusted provider of market-leading test development and delivery solutions, has been awarded a five-year contract to administer the new competency examination and fingerprinting program for certain paid tax return preparers by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), an agency of the U.S.
- Prometric Celebrates 10-Year Partnership With Industry Leader CITB-ConstructionSkills
- April is Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month
- Early results from CREATE studies support wider use of Isoniazid Preventive Therapy to prevent TB among people living with HIV;
- Celsis Seeks Injunction Against Invitrogen for LiverPool(TM) Patent Infringement
- Autonomy Social Media Governance Allows Organizations to Meet New Regulatory Requirements for Social Media
- Celsis Initiates Patent Infringement Action Against XenoTech and Sekisui
- House of GreenTech Tops Off First Funding Round With Additional SEK 5M and Appoints Katarina Bonde as Chairman of the Board
- Net Income of US$44.9 Million, or US$0.28 per Diluted Share -
- Northrop Grumman Hits Target With G/ATOR AESA Test
- RWD Technologies Recognized in the Magic Quadrant for Corporate Learning Systems
- U.S. Army Selects Northrop Grumman, Cobham Team to Provide VIS-X Vehicular Intercom Systems
- Champions Biotechnology, Inc. Establishes UK Subsidiary and Retains General Manager to Expand Its Personalized Oncology Business