BOURNEMOUTH, England, September 1, 2011 - The Oxford College of Marketing has long been recognised as the leading provider of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) courses, and has 14 centres in the UK.
BOURNEMOUTH, England, June 8, 2011 - Teachers Assurance is pleased to announce that it has once again been awarded a top ten position for the returns on its Teachers Provident With-Profits Fund*.
BOURNEMOUTH, England, April 13, 2011 - LV= has teamed up with former England rugby star Matt Perry and cricket legend Mike Gatting OBE to unveil its groundbreaking new kit recycling initiative at The Stewart Hedlam School in Bethnal Green, East London.
BOURNEMOUTH, England, April 6, 2011 - Teachers Assurance (www.teachersassurance.co.uk/) has today announced that they will be returning excess profits to their With-Profits members in the form of a Special Mutuality Bonus.
BOURNEMOUTH, England, March 30, 2011 - LV= has revealed that over the next decade around half a million homes will be built on redeveloped ex-industrial sites that could pose risks to homeowners and their homes.
- Leading Telecommunications Supplier 4Com Choose Bournemouth as its New Home
- LV= Asset Management Named Best Small Bond Group at Lipper Awards 2011
- LV= Reveals Drivers Lost GBP58.5 Million From 'Unfair' Parking Tickets
- LV= Wins Two Awards at the National Customer Services Awards
- LV= Continues Expansion of Pensions Fund Platform With Investec Link
- LV= Launches iPhone App for Job Seekers
- Five Good Reasons Why You Don't Start Saving Now
- Teachers Assurance Ethical Fund gets a Birthday Make-over
- New Website Makes Mother's Day Flower Shopping Simple
- Martin & Co Weymouth House Canadian Olympic Sailing Team
- Martin & Co Call for a Single Tenant Deposit Scheme