BROOMFIELD, Colorado, November 2, 2011 - Level 3 Communications Highlights -- Consolidated Revenue of $947 million -- Continued Core Network Services revenue growth; 2 percent sequentially and 7 percent year-over-year -- Global Crossing acquisition closed -- Communications Adjusted EBITDA increased 14 percent year-over-year to $247 million, excluding costs associated with the Global Crossing transaction -- Global Crossing "Invest and Grow" Revenue grew by 1 percent sequentially and 11 percent year-over-year, and OIBDA grew by 6 percent sequentially -- On a pre-split basis, net loss of $0.12 per share, or $0.08 adjusted for loss on debt extinguishment and costs associated with Global Crossing transaction expenses -- Consolidated Results for Third Quarter 2011 exclude the results of Global Crossing as the acquisition closed on Oct.
BROOMFIELD, Colorado, October 12, 2011 - Solution Provides Customizable Set of Global, Broadcast-Quality Video Contribution and Distribution Services Level 3 Communications, Inc.
BROOMFIELD, Colorado, October 11, 2011 - Gaikai 's Unique Cloud Gaming Service Increases Reach and Performance - Targets 100M users by end of 2012 Level 3 Communications, Inc.
BROOMFIELD, Colorado, October 10, 2011 - - Level 3 Providing Highly Scalable Content Delivery Network Services to International Online Games Developer Level 3 Communications, Inc.
BROOMFIELD, Colorado, October 10, 2011 - - Level 3's 'Bandwidth Optimizer' Combines Online Gaming Connectivity, Delivery, Flexibility and Risk Mitigation in One Level 3 Communications, Inc.
- Level 3 Completes Acquisition of Global Crossing
- Level 3 Supports Amazon Web Services’ New AWS Direct Connect Service
- M3 Engineering and Technology Corporation Contracted for Preliminary Economic Assessment of Cieneguita Silver and Gold Project
- Pan American Goldfields Ltd Announces Acquisition of Control of The Cieneguita Silver & Gold Project
- Pan American Goldfields Ltd Announces Appointment of Dr. Alexander Becker as Advisor to the Board of Directors
- Pan American Goldfields Ltd Announces Acquisition of the Cerro Delta Gold Project in the Maricunga Gold Belt
- Producing Gold, Silver and Lead in Concentrates
- Pan American Goldfields Ltd Appoints Miguel F. Di Nanno as President
- Installation of Ball Mill and Additional Flotation Capacity Expected to Increase Production Rate and Recoveries
- Accera, Inc. Appoints Dr. Thomas Werner President & CEO and Announces FDA Acceptance of IND Application for AC-1204 for Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
- Digi-Data Corporation and Hitachi Data Systems Deliver Comprehensive Cloud Content Management Service
- Announcement marks service provider's entrance into cloud computing
- Digi-Data Announces Partnership With Hitachi Data Systems
- Cloud Storage Solutions Provider, Digi-Data, Exceeds 1 Million Subscribers
- Evidence for a New Genetic Link to Therapeutic Efficacy for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Digi-Data Announces Pioneering Software Platform
- Fruit2day(R) Launches in the United States, Gives U.S. Consumers a Whole New Way to Eat Fruit
- Accera, Inc. Launches Neuera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- TITANIUM 2009 to Provide Global Insight on State of the Industry
- US$20,000 Will Be Awarded to the Next Titanium Applications Development Winner
- Level 3 Announces New Wavelength Service Offerings
- Dr. Thomas Werner Elected to Accera, Inc.’s Board of Directors