LONDON, November 24, 2011 - NPIA and Cable&Wireless Worldwide have agreed to take the Police National Network (PNN) Framework Arrangement to its full term.
LONDON, November 15, 2011 - • Six-and-Half-Year Contract to Host Bravura's Business Critical Applications in Secure, UK-Based Data Centre Environments Cable&Wireless Worldwide, a provider of managed hosting, networks and applications, has been selected by Bravura Solutions to provide a full suite of managed hosting and hybrid cloud services in the UK.
LONDON, November 15, 2011 - C&W WORLDWIDE AND SILVER SPRING TO PROVIDE SMART GRID PLATFORM FOR THE ISLE OF WIGHT'S LANDMARK SUSTAINABILITY PROJECT UK ISLAND AIMS TO BECOME ENTIRELY ENERGY SELF SUFFICIENT BY 2020 Cable&Wireless Worldwide (LSE: CW.) and Silver Spring Networks are pleased to announce that that they have signed an agreement to participate in the EcoIsland Partnership, the largest energy sustainability project in the UK.
LONDON, August 4, 2011 - C&WWorldwide and Silver Spring Aim to Equip the UK With Ipv6Network Infrastructurefor Successful Deployment of the Smart Grid Collaboration Offers Low Risk, Highly Innovative Communications Solutions Enabling the UK to Extract the Most Value From Smart Grid Deployments Cable&Wireless Worldwide and Silver Spring Networks announced that they are collaborating to accelerate the delivery of smart grid and smart metering in the UK.
LONDON, July 14, 2011 - Cable&Wireless Worldwide, the mission critical communications provider, today releases a consumer study that finds banks are not taking full advantage of their online banking platforms, despite increasing customer engagement in the channel.
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Extends its Smart Grid Portfolio
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Extends Video Conferencing Suite Enabling Video Calls Across All Devices
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Extends its Relationship With Aviva
- MNC's Uptake of Cloud Services Increases by Over 60 Per Cent in the Last Year
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Signs Deed Of Undertakings With Government, Paving the Way for the Public Sector Network
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Awarded Polycom's EMEA Services Partner of the Year
- GCSX - N3 Interconnect Service to Provide Secure Network Connectivity Between the Government Connect Secure Extranet (GCSX) and the NHS N3 Network
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide and CURRENT Group Partner to Deliver Smart Metering and Smart Grid Solutions for the UK
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Extends Partnership With Boots UK
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide to Provide Data Centre Services and Hosted Contact Centre Solution
- India Centres to Support 6500 Global Customers Including Numerous Fortune 500 Companies
- UK Enterprise Cloud Computing Platform Hosted Within the Wide Area Network
- Next plc to Benefit From Critical Network With Cable&Wireless Worldwide
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide Extends Presence in Middle East
- C&W Worldwide Site Relocation Results in Dramatic Drop in Company's CO2 Emissions