CAIRO, December 1, 2011 - The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis has announced its schedule of events for the 2011 festive season.
CAIRO, July 28, 2011 - Omidyar Network announced today its support of the Arab Techies Network Workshop, which began today in Cairo.
CAIRO, June 13, 2011 - Recent Investment and Commitments From HP, Cisco and Motorola Reinforce Strength of Egypt's ICT Sector Hewlett-Packard (HP) and ITIDA sign MoU providing world-class training to Egyptian hardware companies Cisco invests $10million to seed sustainable job creation and economic growth in Egypt Motorola expands regional operations in Egypt Egypt continues to prove its appeal as a leading outsourcing destination, with substantial commitments from multinationals pledging continued support as the country moves forward.
CAIRO, April 15, 2011 - The Egyptian Cabinet of Ministers has announced a review of the current communications law, and in particular article no.
CAIRO, March 28, 2011 - As oil prices continue to rise and the crisis in Libya remains sensitive, operating companies within the MENA region are looking to increase production to meet global demands through enhanced drilling and operational efficiency.
- ITIDA's Role to be Expanded to Include Regulation of e-Voting by Egyptian Expatriates
- IELTS Breaks the 1.5 Million Tests Mark
- A Letter to the Egyptian People
- Mr Ahmed Ezz - A Letter to the Egyptian People
- The Future for Wind Power in Africa
- ERTU Chooses Prodea Systems to Provide Next Generation Connected Home and on Demand Entertainment Solutions to Millions of Egyptian Households
- Egyptian Prime Minister Appoints Yasser ElKady as CEO of the Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA)
- Former Columbia Dean Named President of American University in Cairo
- 'Our Ship Has Come In'
- Designing and Constructing Hotels to Meet the Demand of Egypt's Tourism Boom
- Exploring Wind Power as the Solution to Africa's Energy Shortages
- Investor Education More Important Than Ever As Rebuilding Begins Following Global Financial Crisis
- Actis Completes 100% Management Buy-Out of Mediterranean Smart Cards Company in Egypt
- AUC's Gerhart Center for Philanthropy and Civic Engagement Launches Corporate Sustainability Capacity Building Program
- Spinneys to Open New Hypermarket in Mall of Arabia in 6th October City
- Business Leaders Warn Against Demise of Internet Governance Forum
- Actis to Invest US$244 Million in Egypt’s Commercial International Bank to Become Largest Single Shareholder
- Microsoft Announces Imagine Cup 2009 Worldwide Winners
- Imagine Cup 2009 Kicks Off in Cairo
- Electro-Motive Diesel, Inc. (EMD) Rolls Out the New JT42CWRM for Egyptian National Railways (ENR)
- International Anti Piracy Summit to be Hosted in Cairo-Egypt