Chemical Abstracts Service
COLUMBUS, Ohio, October 21, 2011 - - Researchers at more than 47 academic institutions in the U.K.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, October 3, 2011 - - SciFinder will enable scientists at 17 sites to conduct more productive research and make faster breakthroughs Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), the world's authority for chemical information, today announced that the U.S.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 25, 2011 - - Therapeutic substance originates from Chinese patent, signifying role of Pacific Rim research in the field of chemical and scientific publishing Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) (www.cas.org), the world's leader in chemical information, announced today that a patent application claiming compounds with potential therapeutic activity submitted to the State Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China (SIPO) included the 60 millionth substance recorded in CAS REGISTRY (www.cas.org/expertise/cascontent/registry/index.html).
COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 18, 2011 - Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), the world's leading provider of chemical information, today introduced major enhancements to its SciFinder(R) research tool.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 8, 2011 - Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), the world's leader in chemical information, is making mobile easy.
- Leading India-based contract research organization signs three-year contract for the premier chemical and scientific research tool
- SciFinder(R) Enhancements Include Chemical Experimental Procedures to Expedite Scientific Research
- Asian Nations Driving Innovation in Nanofiltration to Address Impending Water Crisis
- WuXi AppTec, Leading China-based CRO, Chooses CAS SciFinder(R) to Advance its R&D Competitiveness
- CAS Chemistry Research Report: 40 Years of Biofuel Research Reveal China Now Atop U.S. in Patenting and Commercialization of Bioethanol
- China Leads All Nations in Publication of Chemical Patents According to CAS, the World's Most Authoritative Publisher of Chemical Information
- CAS Launches Free Web-Based Resource ‘Common Chemistry’ for General Public