CARDIFF, Wales, December 9, 2011 - ConvaTec, a world-leading developer and marketer of innovative medical technologies for community and hospital care, today announced that it received the 2011 Innovation Award from MediWales for AQUACEL SURGICAL* and AQUACEL Ag SURGICAL cover dressings.
SKILLMAN, New Jersey, October 26, 2011 - ConvaTec, a world-leading developer and marketer of innovative medical technologies for community and hospital care, today announced that the company is the first to be granted use of the newly launched Ethical Business Logo by Eucomed.
LONDON, October 5, 2011 - ConvaTec, a world-leading developer and marketer of innovative medical technologies for community and hospital care today announced that Amcare Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ConvaTec Holdings UK Ltd, has acquired Farnhurst Medical Ltd, a UK-based company that specialises in the home delivery of stoma and continence care products.
SKILLMAN, New Jersey, September 28, 2011 - Restoration of continence rated as 'good' or 'very good' by 87% of users Findings from an international Phase 3 clinical trial of the Vitala™ Continence Control Device (CCD) showed the device was safe and effective at restoring continence when worn up to 12 hours per day by people with a colostomy.
SKILLMAN, New Jersey, August 18, 2011 - -Analyst and Investor Call To Be Held On August 23, 2011 ConvaTec Healthcare today announced that it will report its 2011 second quarter earnings on Tuesday, August 23, 2011.
- ConvaTec Announces Asia-Pacific Leadership Appointments
- ConvaTec Announces Robbie Heginbotham to Leadership Team
- Preliminary Results of a Large Scale Study Show ConvaTec Moldable Technology Skin Barriers Help to Prevent and Improve Peristomal Skin Issues in Ostomy Patients
- Studies Demonstrate Safety, Efficacy and Benefits of Vitala Pouchless Continence Control Device
- ConvaTec Healthcare Announces 2011 First Quarter Earnings Call
- ConvaTec Announces Acquisition of Trent Direct
- Analyst and Investor Call To Be Held On April 28, 2011
- ConvaTec Healthcare Postpones Plans To Refinance Secured Term Loans
- ConvaTec Healthcare Announces Plans to Refinance Secured Term Loans
- Changes Align with Company's Commitment to Growth
- Diseases of the Colon & Rectum Publishes Data Supporting Innovative Pouchless Ostomy Management System for People with a Colostomy
- ConvaTec Receives UK Product Award for Flexi-Seal(R) FMS
- Innovative Pouchless Ostomy Management System for People with a Colostomy
- A new solution from the Flexi-Seal(TM) FMS family of fecal management systems that helps clinicians seal their patients' protection
- ConvaTec to Conduct Educational Symposium at the 15th Meeting of the International Society for Burn Injuries
- Wound Dressing Killed More Bacteria Beneath Dressing than Other Tested Silver-Containing Foam Dressings(1)
- Symposium to Discuss New Evidence on Silver Dressing Technology
- A new solution from the Flexi-Seal(R)(TM) FMS family of fecal management systems that helps clinicians seal their patients' protection
- ConvaTec Appoints Erik Zimmer Vice President and General Manager
- ConvaTec Launches Hydrofiber(R) Technology Website