DUBAI, UAE, November 9, 2011 - - Dubai Air Show 2011, November 13-17, Chalets 40-42 Despite recent challenging market conditions, Dassault Falcon, the business jet operation of Dassault Aviation, has a fleet of more than 60 Falcon business jets operated by customers in the region.
SAINT-CLOUD, France, November 1, 2011 - As part of its ongoing effort to reduce operational costs for Falcon customers and further improve aircraft dispatch availability, Dassault Falcon has launched 'Falcon Dispatch Plus', a new program available for all models of Falcon 2000 and Falcon 900 aircraft.
LAS VEGAS, Nevada, October 11, 2011 - Memorandum of Understanding in Addition to Five Aircraft Already Ordered Dassault Falcon and Minsheng Financial Leasing today signed a Memorandum of Understanding for 10 Falcon 7X aircraft and 10 Falcon 2000S.
LAS VEGAS, October 6, 2011 - Andre Borschberg from Solar Impulse to Speak at the Falcon Family Breakfast Dassault Falcon will present its full lineup of large cabin aircraft during the 64th Annual NBAA Convention from October 10-12 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
MOSCOW, September 13, 2011 - Dassault will present two large cabin Falcons at Russia's Jet Expo 2011, to be held between September 14-16.
- EASy II Certification Granted by EASA and FAA for the Falcon 900LX
- Dassault Aviation Appoints Jean Kayanakis as General Manager of Dassault Falcon Service
- Large Cabin Jet for the Super Mid-Size Market; Will Lead in Airport Performance, Range, Efficiency and Style
- Dassault's Falcon 7X Wins Prestigious Aviation Award in Asia
- Dassault Falcon 900LX is First to Fly Approaches Using Europe's New EGNOS Satellite Navigation System
- Dassault's Enhanced Vision System (EVS) Receives FAA Certification for the Falcon 7X
- Dassault Falcon Announces 2011 Regional M&O Seminar Series
- Dassault Falcon Focuses on the Growing Market in India as the Company Strengthens its Position in Emerging Markets Worldwide
- Dassault Falcon to Provide On-Site Support at the World Economic Forum
- Dassault Falcon Becomes First OEM to Receive FAA Approval for Both 3D Type Design and Completions Process
- Dassault Falcon Appoints New Middle East Customer Service Manager, Based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Dassault's Falcon 2000LX Receives Approval for London City Airport (LCY)
- Dassault Falcon Business Jet Sales Set to Grow in the Middle East as Demand for Private Aviation Resumes and the Regional Market Matures
- Dassault Reaches Milestone With 100th Falcon 7X Delivery
- Dassault Falcon Establishes Asian Sales and Marketing Headquarters in Beijing
- Dassault Falcon Launches New Spares Pricing Initiatives
- Saudia Private Aviation Engineering and Maintenance to Provide Line Maintenance for the Falcon 900 and 7X
- Falcon "Go Team" In Place to Handle Growing Falcon Fleet
- Dassault Falcon Enrolls 100th FalconCare(R) Customer
- Dassault's Falcon 900LX Awarded EASA and FAA Certification
- Dassault Aviation Appoints Vice President, Falcon Sales for the Eastern Hemisphere
- Dassault's Falcon 2000EX EASy Series Receives EASA and FAA Approval for Autobrake Feature
- Dassault Falcon Team to Provide on-site Support During the 2010 World Cup
- Dassault Falcon Delivers First of Four Falcon 7X to Saudia Private Aviation for Charter Service in the Middle East
- Dassault Falcon 900LX Flight Test Program Enters Into its Last Phase; Begins Completions on First Customer Aircraft
- New Software Updates to Improve Capability and Procedures
- Agreement With Jet Aviation Hong Kong Expands Capability in Asia
- Dassault Falcon Delivers First Business Jet with True VoIP* Telephony
- Dassault Delivers First Falcon 7X to China
- Dassault Falcon at India Aviation, Hyderabad, March 3-7
- Indian Civil Aviation Issues Type Certificate for Dassault Falcon 7X
- 2,000th Falcon Recently Delivered to Middle East Customer