SINGAPORE, November 23, 2011 - DHL, the world's leading logistics company, announced, that Chizoba Nnamchi (Chizzy) has been appointed Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of DHL Global Forwarding for Central Africa.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, November 22, 2011 - DHL Express, the world's leading cross-border express services provider, has entered a partnership with Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) to jointly enhance the supply chain management model for a Saudi telecommunications provider.
BONN, Germany, November 15, 2011 - Amadou Diallo to take on the role DHL Freight is one of the largest freight forwarders in Europe Thomas Nieszner succeeds Diallo in the position DHL, the world's leading logistics provider, announced today that Amadou Diallo is taking over the position as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) DHL Freight.
SINGAPORE, October 19, 2011 - Invests US$15 million over five years to capitalize on shipping spare parts logistics industry which handles over three million shipments each year Launches company's first dedicated control tower in Singapore offering global round-the-clock services DHL Global Forwarding, the air and sea freight specialist of DHL, the world's leading logistics company, today announces the widening of its business focus to include the marine spare parts logistics industry.
SINGAPORE, September 27, 2011 - Less than Container Load network expanded by additional lanes from Bremen to Ghana, Kenya and South Africa Energy, automotive and manufacturing sectors benefit from the new services DHL Global Forwarding, the Deutsche Post DHL Group's specialist for air and ocean freight, has established three new direct connections between Germany and the African continent.
- DHL Regional Chief Bags Africa Innovation Accolade
- Deutsche Post DHL Rolls Out Global Volunteer Day 2011
- DHL Introduces Weekly Direct LCL New York City-South Africa Service
- DHL and Safmarine Team Up to Boost Literacy in Senegal
- DHL Partners with Bahrain CAA for Paris Air Show
- DHL Set to Boost Africa's Oil and Energy Sector
- Dubai FDI, DHL Launch Fully Automated DHL SERVICE POINT 24/7 in Dubai as Part of City Logistics Partnership
- Leading logistics giant enhances focus on core sectors as they become key economic drivers
- DHL Partners with Singapore Airlines to Deliver In-Flight Amenities Globally
- Chris Bresnahan appointed head of Network Operations, DHL Express Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Third award win for DHL's outstanding performance in the region's air cargo sector
- DHL Announces New Integrated Marketing and Logistics Partnership with Manchester United
- Direct LCL service from Nhava Sheva to Durban will provide fast, reliable and cost efficient service
- Says Better Logistics Powers Growth, Raises Prosperity and Standard of Living