CAMBRIDGE, England, December 5, 2011 - -U.K.medicalcenteracquirestwoElektaSynergytreatmentsystems,MOSAIQoncologyinformationsystemandimageguidedradiationtherapyworkspace The radiation oncology department at internationally renowned Addenbrooke's Hospital (Cambridge, U.K.) is upgrading its radiotherapy capabilities with Elekta therapy systems, oncology information system (OIS) and image guided workspace.
CRAWLEY, England, August 29, 2011 - - Sixth generation digital control system designed to optimize therapy safety and efficiency Elekta announced it has received approval to CE Mark its Integrity™ R1.1 treatment control system in the European Union.
CRAWLEY, England, May 26, 2011 - Elekta and ScandiDos AB have entered into a non-exclusive global agreement to distribute ScandiDos's Delta4PT quality assurance (QA) tool.
LONDON, May 5, 2011 - At the 2011 European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO) exhibition, 8-12 May at the ExCel Centre in London, Elekta will demonstrate advanced solutions that provide clinicians with the tools to save and improve lives of cancer patients worldwide.
CRAWLEY, England, April 27, 2011 - As image guided radiation therapy (IGRT) techniques have enhanced radiotherapy precision, Elekta continues working to decrease treatment session times through automated IGRT tools.
- Elekta's most affordable linac now also available with iViewC MV imaging solution
- From single workstation, U.K. center coordinates advanced IGRT therapy for patients with cancer
- Elekta Receives CE Mark for Fraxion, Immobilization System Designed to Improve Accuracy and Precision in Cranial Cancer Treatments
- To support better radiation targeting accuracy, the Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust rolls out cutting-edge technology
- Unique Hologram Theatre Shows Translation of Customer Input into Practical Clinical Solutions
- Faster arc-based method could help increase the number of patient treatments per day