AMSTERDAM, December 15, 2011 - Researchers to save and organize content for mobile use with document management app Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced the availability of the AMMO RACK app on SciVerse Applications.
NEUCHTEL, Switzerland, December 15, 2011 - 3rdAnnual ReaxysPhD Prizelaunched to award original and innovative research in organic, organometallic and inorganic chemistry Reaxys, a leading workflow solution that provides extensive information on chemical compounds, related physical and pharmacological properties, today announced the launch of the 3rd Annual Reaxys PhD Prize.
AMSTERDAM, December 14, 2011 - Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, and the Federation of Biochemical Societies (FEBS) announced today the launch of FEBS Open Bio, an open access journal.
AMSTERDAM, December 9, 2011 - Application links lipid data within articles to contextual information Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced the availability of the Lipid Structures (beta) app on SciVerse Applications.
AMSTERDAM, December 8, 2011 - Combined Elsevier and Ariadne offerings will deliver better insights to research discovery and the understanding of disease mechanisms Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical, and medical information products and services, announced today the acquisition of the business assets of Ariadne Genomics, a provider of pathway analysis tools and semantic technologies for life science researchers.
- The College of Direct Support (CDS) is Pleased to Learn of the Approval of The National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals (NADSP) Competency Set on the Department of Labor Competency Model
- Elsevier Collaborates with the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.)
- Elsevier Launches New Procedures Consult App for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch
- Elsevier Introduces DirectCourse, an Expanded Suite of Online Curricula to Train Professionals Who Support People with Intellectual, Developmental and Physical Disabilities
- Elsevier / MEDai Appoints Tom Zajac as New President
- Elsevier and the Fulbright Commission Honor UK Research Talent With the UK Scopus Young Researcher Award
- Elsevier Supports International Crisis Aid Through ‘Pillars of Hope’ Campaign
- Elsevier Announces Collaboration with ExitCare to Enhance Patient Education
- Elsevier’s BrainNavigator 3.2 Offers New Functionality to Speed Neurological Research
- Elsevier Congratulates Bonnie Wesorick, Recipient of the 2011 Edith Moore Copeland Award for Excellence in Creativity
- Informascope Apps to Enhance Searching in Elsevier’s SciVerse Suite
- Elsevier Announces Winners Semantic Web Challenge
- Elsevier and PerkinElmer Informatics Announce Interoperability Between E-Notebook and Reaxys
- Impulsive Versus Controlled Men: Disinhibited Brains and Disinhibited Behavior
- Elsevier Launches SciVal Funding App on SciVerse Applications
- Elsevier Announces Winners of Apps for Library Idea Challenge
- Maternal Separation Stresses the Baby
- Elsevier Announces New 2012 Frontlist eBooks Collection on SciVerse ScienceDirect Available for Advance Purchase
- Koinonia Homes to Use College of Direct Support Curriculum and Elsevier Performance Manager Tools
- Algerian Ministry of Higher Education & Research Chooses Elsevier Solutions to Pursue National Research Goals
- Windhover Announces the "Top Biopharma Projects to Watch"
- Elsevier Announces Availability of Urban & Fischer Journal Archives on SciVerse ScienceDirect
- Elsevier Announces Winners of "Apps for Science" Challenge
- Elsevier and EarthChem Announce Linking Collaboration
- Elsevier / CPM Resource Center Expands CPM CarePoints, Adding Emergency Product Content Collection
- Elsevier and the Geological Society of London Team up to Deliver Cutting-edge Science for oil and gas Exploration
- United States Holds Global Lead in Breast Cancer Research Publications as China Surges to Forefront, According to Report
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College Embraces Elsevier’s Digital Textbook Platform for Radiography Program
- Elsevier Honors the 2011 Nobel Laureates
- Elsevier Offers 950 New Health Titles to Research4Life
- Elsevier Introduces Protein Interaction Browser
- Elsevier Introduces SciVerse Scopus Alerts Individual
- Real Superheroes of Nursing, from Mosby’s Nursing, Announced at 13th Annual ANCC Magnet Conference
- Elsevier and the University of Sydney Announce Prize Winners of 24-Hour Hackathon
- Eleven Women Scientists Announced as Winners of Elsevier Foundation OWSD Awards