ESSEN, Germany, November 16, 2011 - -- New French initiative launches biogas stations to integrate renewable energy sources -- Elster (NYSE: ELT) announced today that Gaz reseau Distribution France (GrDF), the main gas utility in France and wholly-owned subsidiary of GdF Suez that manages the longest natural gas distribution network in Europe, has selected Elster as the sole supplier to establish at least five biogas injection stations throughout the country.
ESSEN, Germany, September 30, 2011 - - Smart Grid security is crucial for Smart Grid success - Elster (NYSE: ELT) will call for Smart Grid developers to build security into their products as plans for an intelligent grid take form across Europe.
ESSEN, Germany, September 27, 2011 - Elster (NYSE: ELT) announced today that British Gas and Elster have signed a Letter of Intent, moving Elster forward as a preferred provider of Smart Meters to British Gas, subject to contract.
ESSEN, Germany, June 28, 2011 - -—New technology further strengthens Elster's gas measurement portfolio-— Elster (NYSE: ELT) announced today that the company has acquired the gas chromatography assets, including sophisticated proprietary intellectual property, from SLS Micro Technology (SLS), a private company based in Hamburg, Germany.
ESSEN, Germany, June 16, 2011 - -—SSE deploying new Elster AS300 residential electricity Smart Meters and BK-G4 residential gas Smart Meters with ZigBee communications-— Elster (NYSE: ELT) announced today that Scottish and Southern Energy Supply Limited (SSE) has selected Elster as their Smart Metering partner for the first phase of their smart metering deployment, to be completed by mid-2012.
- Germany's second largest city orders Elster M100 multi-jet water meters in brass housing
- ifm electronic Awarded for Innovation and Close Customer Contact
- Elster's AS300 and Rapid Deployment Solution latest additions to its integrated smart solutions portfolio -
- New Smart Meter features aesthetic design and next-generation capabilities to meet specific Smart Metering market requirements -
- Company to Design, Build, Finance and Operate 18 Police Facilities in Ontario - Contract Volume CAD 402 Million
- Alcan Engineered Products Introduces Future-Ready Innovations at "Aluminium 2010" in Germany
- Design Award for Hitachi Medical Corporation Japan
- Experts Call for European-Wide 'Heads Up' on Migraine
- European Capital of Culture RUHR.2010 Now Open!
- “Filling Station of the Future”