BRISTOL, England, December 6, 2011 - Glasses-wearers' pet hate banished with new lens An affliction which plagues spectacle-wearers - the steamed-up lens - could soon be a thing of the past thanks to a new scientific development.
CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, November 29, 2010 - To support deployment of corporate strategy, Essilor's Chief Executive Officer, Hubert Sagnieres, has appointed two Chief Operating Officers from within the Executive Committee.
CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, October 22, 2010 - Essilor International, the world leader in ophthalmic optics, today announced its consolidated revenue for the nine months ended September 30, 2010.
KIBBUTZ SHAMIR, Israel and CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, October 15, 2010 - Shamir Optical Industry Ltd.
CHARENTON-LE-PONT, France, August 27, 2010 - - A Very Good First Half - Sharp Increase in Revenue: up 15.8% - High Contribution Margin Maintained, at 18.0% of Revenue - Adjusted Earnings per Share: up 17.6% - Strong Increase in Free Cash Flow: up 72% The 2010 interim financial statements were approved by the Board of Directors of Essilor International on August 26, 2010.
- Essilor Cancels Four Million Shares
- Essilor to Appeal Against the BKA's Decision on Anti-Cartel Rules
- Essilor Sells its Stake in Sperian Protection
- Essilor: 2010 Combined Ordinary and Extraordinary Annual Meeting
- A Solid First Quarter, With Revenue Up 7.8%
- Essilor Acquires Signet Armorlite, Exclusive Manufacturer of KODAK Lenses
- Essilor Supports the Planned Friendly Bid for Sperian Protection
- Essilor Acquires FGX International, Becoming a Major Player in a New Fast-Growing Market
- Essilor - 2009 Financial Results
- Essilor Steps up its International Development With Ten New Partnerships
- Essilor Signs Agreement to Acquire FGX International Holdings Limited, the US Leader in Non-Prescription Reading Glasses
- Essilor - 2009 Third Quarter Report
- Essilor : First Half 2009 Results
- Essilor : First Half 2009 Revenue
- Essilor: Essilor Forges New Strategic Partnerships Around the World
- Essilor : 2009 First Quarter Report