Oracle Press Release (www.oracle.com/index.html) Press Release Oracle Financial Services Liquidity Risk Management Enables Full Compliance with Basel III Guidelines Redwood Shores, Calif.
New Application Enables Financial Institutions to Actively Manage Portfolios Based on Risk-Adjusted Return and Optimize Use of Capital Redwood Shores, Calif.
New Platform Helps Financial Services Organizations Gain Enterprise-wide Visibility of Financial Crime Investigations for Improved Collaboration, while Reducing Operational Costs Redwood Shores, Calif.
Executive and Customer Sessions Address New Bank Demographics, the Changing Regulatory Environment and Strategies for Successful Technology Deployments Redwood Shores, Calif.
Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking Demonstrates Support for SWIFT Standards and Integrates Efficiently in SWIFT Environment to Support Traffic Automation and Straight-through-Processing Initiatives SIBOS, TORONTO Sept.
- Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing Running with Oracle Exadata Database Machine Delivers Extreme Performance
- Oracle Announces New Release of Oracle Financial Services Basel II that Enables Banks to Meet Islamic Financial Services Board Guidelines for Capital Adequacy
- Oracle to Showcase Innovation for Financial Services Industry at Sibos 2011
- SquareTwo Financial Goes Live with Oracle Engineered Systems Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud and Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- Oracle Enhances Oracle FLEXCUBE Offerings for Financial Institutions
- Oracle Introduces Oracle Financial Services Hedge Management and IFRS Valuations
- New Study Connects Financial Institution Profitability with Risk and Finance Alignment
- Oracle Introduces Oracle Siebel Branch Teller 8.1.1
- Helm Bank Selects Oracle
- Bank of the Lao PDR selects Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking to Modernize Operations
- OpenLink Implements Advanced Grid-Based Energy Trading Platform with Oracle Coherence
- Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Delivers Extreme Performance for Regulatory Capital Calculations on Oracle Exadata Database Machine X2-2
- Oracle Reveleus Liquidity Risk Management Delivers Extreme Performance for Liquidity Calculations on Oracle Exadata Database Machine X2-2
- Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management Running on Oracle Exadata Database Machine Delivers Extreme Performance for Profitability Measures
- Oracle Introduces Oracle Financial Services Data Warehouse
- Oracle Financial Services Introduces Oracle Reveleus Liquidity Risk Management
- Banca Transilvania Selects Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking to Support Rapid Growth through Innovative Products and Faster Service Provision
- PRASAC Microfinance Institution of Cambodia Goes Live on Oracle FLEXCUBE
- Oracle Names Chet Kamat Managing Director and CEO of Oracle Financial Services Software Limited as N.R.K. Raman Retires
- Oracle, Fundtech and Sierra Atlantic Collaborate to Announce Seamless STP
- Oracle Financial Services Releases "European Confidence Report" Research
- First Global Selects Oracle FLEXCUBE and Oracle Reveleus for its Banking and Investment Divisions
- Oracle and Efma Announce the Results of Next Generation (Gen Y) Customer Survey
- Oracle Financial Services Software Introduces Oracle Mantas Energy and Commodity Trading Compliance (ECTC)
- GSDTC Improves Operational Safety and Increases Reporting Efficiency with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking Achieves Industry Leading Results with Oracle Exadata V2 Benchmark
- Incomplete, Inconsistent Data Creates Lack of Confidence Across Europe's Financial Institutions
- Banks in Vietnam Bank on Oracle FLEXCUBE to Support Growth and Effectively Transform Their Businesses
- UAE Central Bank Chooses Oracle FLEXCUBE to Improve Banking Efficiency and Insight
- Bank Respublika Live on Oracle FLEXCUBE for Universal Banking and Direct Banking
- National Microfinance Bank plc of Tanzania Selects Oracle(R) FLEXCUBE as Banking Platform
- Prominvestbank Selects Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking to Standardize Systems and Support Growth
- Celent Names Oracle a Leader in Global Core Banking Sales
- Operational Risk & Regulation Readers Select Oracle Financial Services Software as a Leader in Annual Compliance Software Rankings
- Oracle Named a Global Power Seller in 2009 Banking Platform Deals by Leading Independent Analyst Firm