DURBAN, South Africa, November 28, 2011 - -Former President of the Republic of Ghana Writes How Palm Oil is Critical to Africa's Food Security - Raises Concerns About Efforts to Stop Palm Oil Development in Africa On the opening day of the United Nations climate talks in Durban, the pro-development NGO World Growth released a new reporturging world leaders to focus on the importance of food security, particularly in Africa, and the critical role of palm oil as an effective strategy to reduce food insecurity.
DAR ES SALAAM, Tanzania, May 25, 2011 - - Demonstrates Classroom In A Box Solution Powered With Windows Multipoint Server 2011- BOOTH # 2B - Explains How Ghana Ministry of Education Doubled Student Access to ICT at 75% Lower Cost At eLearning Africa, May 25-27 2011, NComputing ( www.ncomputing.com/), the global leader in end-to-end desktop virtualization, will demonstrate how Classroom In A Box, powered with Windows MultiPoint Server 2011, can dramatically increase PC density in the classroom while delivering on-going cost savings of 75% compared to traditional PC deployments.
BRUSSELS, February 17, 2011 - The Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the fastest growing hotel companies worldwide, has announced its 10th hotel in West Africa: The Radisson Blu Hotel, Accra in Ghana, which is scheduled to open in 2013 and adds 168 rooms to Rezidor's pipeline.
NAIROBI, Kenya, November 9, 2010 - Legatum, a privately owned international investment group and Omidyar Network, a philanthropic investment firm, today announced the selection of 10 companies as finalists of the prestigious 2010 Africa Awards for Entrepreneurship.
VANCOUVER, November 5, 2010 - TSX Venture Exchange: PMV Issued & Outstanding: 142,282,044 Frankfurt: PN3N.F Fully Diluted: 196,717,232 - PMI Gold has lodged a prospectus with the Australian Securities Investment Commission (ASIC) for up to A$27.5 Million IPO and a co-listing of its shares on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), targeted for December 2010.
- PMI Gold Corporation - Drill Update - Obotan Gold Project, Ghana
- PMI Gold to Raise $5 Million to Fund 20,000 Metre Ghana Gold Drilling Program
- /THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO U.S. NEWS AGENCIES/
- This News Release is Not for Distribution in the United States or to U.S. News Agencies
- Campaigns for Mobile Operator Giant and FIFA World Cup Global Sponsor Mtn, in Nigeria, Benin and Ghana Generated Unprecedented Conversion Rates and Huge Consumer Excitement Demonstrating Upstream's Expertise in Delivering Regional Campaigns With Localised Customer Insight.
- Inspired by the First FIFA World Cup(TM) in Africa, United Against Malaria Brings Together Football Stars, Policy Makers, Celebrities, Corporations, Faith Leaders and Students in a Series of Events to Help Reach the United Nations Target of Universal Access to Mosquito Nets and Malaria Medicine in Africa by the End of 2010
- Update on Volta's Ghana Properties in the Vicinity of the Bui Dam
- INTERSPORT Sponsor of African Football National Teams
- South Africa Tops Prosperity Rankings in Africa, While Zimbabwe and Sudan Rank Bottom in the World, Finds the Legatum Prosperity Index
- MTN Partners With IMImobile in a Major Deal to Bring Mobile and Online Content to 103 Million Users
- Vitol Upstream Ghana Limited Assigns Interest in Two Ghana Licences to Eni
- Vitol Upstream (Ghana) Limited and GNPC’s Sankofa -1A Well Discovers Oil and Gas Offshore Republic of Ghana
- Volta Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase the Advanced Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso From Randgold Resources
- Sherif Hamoudah Appointed as Senior Vice President & General Manager for Acision Middle East, Africa and Pakistan
- Aguas de Mondariz is Participating in the Africa’s Big Seven Trade Show in Order to Expand its Distribution Network on the African Continent