LONDON, December 14, 2011 - Guoman Hotels' The Royal Horseguards hotel has revealed a number of options for guests wishing to celebrate the arrival of 2012 at the hotel.
LONDON, December 8, 2011 - Guoman Hotels has announced that the Grosvenor hotel's stylish new Reunion bar will be offering an exclusive limited edition Victorian themed cocktail menu throughout December.
LONDON, December 8, 2011 - Guoman Hotels is inviting guests to revel in the international flavours of Christmas by enjoying a 'Taste of Christmas' high tea at Guoman's historic five-star The Royal Horseguards, in London's Whitehall.
LONDON, November 9, 2011 - Guoman Hotels' stylish London property, The Cumberland, has launched a range of unique wedding packages for modern couples looking to tie-the-knot in the heart of the capital.
LONDON, November 4, 2011 - Guoman's flagship five star hotel, The Royal Horseguards, will be hosting a Bonfire night themed afternoon tea, offering a specially created Fawkes-inspired menu.
- Guoman Hotels Property to Host two Style-Packed Auctions
- Guoman Hotels Celebrates London Fashion Week
- Guoman Hotels Joins London Restaurant Festival Celebrations
- Guoman’s The Royal Horseguards Launches Mini-tea
- Guoman’s Charing Cross Hotel Launches the New Look Eleanor’s bar
- Guoman Hotels' Vidur Kapur Handpicked in Acorn '30 Under 30' Awards
- Guoman Royal Horseguard Hotel General Manager Joins Leading Ladies of London
- Guoman Hotels' The Royal Horseguards Unveils The Equus Bar
- Grand Imperial Restaurant Reveals Asian-inspired Easter
- Guoman Hotels' Royal Horseguards Hotel Appoints New Wedding Planner
- Grand Imperial Restaurant Launches Express Dim Sum Lunch
- Guoman Hotels Announces Regal Afternoon Tea at The Royal Horseguards
- Guoman Appoints James Berry as Hotel Manager at The Cumberland
- Guoman Hotels Announces Taste of Christmas High Tea
- Guoman Hotels' Charing Cross Set to Invest GBP2.5m in Buckingham Wing Transformation
- Tim Cordon Joins Guoman Hotels to Head up the Cumberland