HAIFA, Israel, November 21, 2011 - Adjusted refining margin for the third quarter totaled USD/bbl 3.0, compared with benchmark average of USD/bbl 1.2 ---------- Adjusted consolidated EBITDA of $33 million for the third quarter of 2011, compared with $50 million in the same period last year.
HAIFA, Israel, November 17, 2011 - Conference Call Scheduled for November 21, 2011 at 14:00 UK Time, 9:00 EST Oil Refineries Ltd.
HAIFA, Israel, November 7, 2011 - Oil Refineries Ltd.
HAIFA, Israel, September 13, 2011 - Frutarom, one of the ten largest companies in the world for flavors and unique raw materials, continues its successful implementation of the rapid and profitable growth strategy and reports the fifth acquisition of the year, the USA based Flavor Systems International Inc.
HAIFA, Israel, August 18, 2011 - Gross Profit Increased by3.4%toUS$ 48.5 M Operating Profit- US$ 17 M ,Operating Margin13% EBITDA - US$ 22.2M , EBITDA Margin17% Frutarom Industries Ltd., a top-ten company in the Flavors and Fine Ingredients markets, continues to successfully implement its rapid profitable growth strategy, which combines internal growth and strategic acquisitions.
- Oil Refineries Announces Results for Second Quarter & First Half 2011
- Oil Refineries Schedules Second Quarter 2011 Earnings Release for August 15, 2011
- Frutarom Acquires the Savory Activity of Chr. Hansen Group in Italy
- Frutarom Presents 6.7% Sales Growth and Record Results in Net Profit: US$ 13.1M
- Oil Refineries Announces Results for First Quarter 2011
- Conference Call Scheduled for May 23, 2011 at 14:00 UK Time, 9:00 EST
- Oil Refineries Announces Readiness for Natural Gas Supply and Spot Agreement
- Oil Refineries Ltd Appoints Mr. Pinhas Buchris as CEO
- 2010 Net Income Totals $77 Million
- Oil Refineries Announces Resignation of CEO Yashar Ben Mordechai
- Conference Call Scheduled for March 21, 2011 at 13:30 GMT, 9:30 EST
- Oil Refineries Announces Extraordinary General Meeting and Additional Reports
- Acquires the Activity of British Flavor Company EAFI
- Rieber & Son Industrial Spices Develops, Produces and Markets Savory Solutions
- Annual Saving for the Group is Estimated to be in Excess of US$130m, Based on Full Year Consumption, Following Connection to the Natural Gas Delivery Line in Haifa Bay and on Current Fuel Prices
- Oil Refineries Announces Results for Third Quarter 2010
- Frutarom Continues to Present Profitable Growth in Q3 and the First Nine Months of 2010
- Conference Call Scheduled for November 22nd, 2010 at 15:00 UK Time, 10:00 ET
- Oil Refineries Announces Results For Second Quarter 2010
- Double-Digit Growth in Sales for Frutarom in the Quarter and in the First Half and a Material Increase in Profit and Margin
- Conference Call Scheduled for August 23rd, 2010 at 14:00 UK Time, 9:00 ET
- The Loan Agreement Signed Under the Framework of a Complete Financing Plan for US$900 Million to Implement the Company's Strategic Plan Which Includes the Establishment of Hydrocracker Unit at a Cost of US$500 Million
- Oil Refineries Report on Share Purchase
- Oil Refineries Issues Notice Regarding Sales to Turkish Markets
- First Quarter 2010 Revenues Increase to $1,705 Million Compared to $984 Million in the First Quarter of 2009
- Oil Refineries Publishes Shelf Prospectus
- Frutarom Presents Growth of 15.3% in Sales and a Record Q1 Profit of US$11.1 M
- Oil Refineries Announces Delay to Annual & Special General Meeting
- Oil Refineries Responds to Change in its Credit Rating
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Oil Refineries Ltd/
- Net Income totals $349 million
- Conference Call Scheduled for March 22, 2010 at 13:00 GMT, 9:00 EST
- Frutarom's Sales in the Fourth Quarter Increased by 9.9%; Profit Before Tax Increased by 86.7% and Net Profit Increased by 24.1%
- Oil Refineries Purchases Remaining Shares of Haifa Basic Oils Ltd
- OIL REFINERIES SECURES $900 MILLION MULTI-YEAR FINANCING PLAN