LONDON, November 1, 2011 - Harvey Nash Executive Search, one of Europe's leading executive search firms, is delighted to announce that Sherree Young, Head of Oil and Gas practice part of the UK Executive Search Division, has been appointed to the Board of Trustees at Kids' City, a London based charity providing childcare and out of school activities to children in the Lambeth, Merton and Wandsworth areas of the city.
LONDON, November 1, 2011 - Income Data Services released their report on executive pay last week creating headline news across the UK media with Steve Tatton, who edited the report quoted as saying "Britain's economy may be struggling to return to pre-recession levels of output, but the same cannot be said of FTSE 100 directors' remuneration." However, according to research carried out by the Harvey Nash Board Practice, and the London Business School MBA Consulting Team, FTSE 100 CEOs who served continuously in the lead up to, and through, the downturn,were more likely to be penalised for poor share performance, and rewarded when it improved, a conclusion which isat odds with the tone of theIDS report.The researchreveals that correlations do exist, but in very specific circumstances.
LONDON, September 19, 2011 - FTSE 100 CEOs who served continuously in the lead up to, and through, the downturn, are more likely to be penalised for poor share performance, and rewarded when it improves.
LONDON, August 4, 2011 - The Executive Search industry has been urged by Harvey Nash to 'do more' than simply sign up to the voluntary code of conduct launched last month (July 2011) in response to the Lord Davies report: 'Review of Women on Boards'.
LONDON, August 2, 2011 - Harvey Nash, the global professional recruitment and IT outsourcing company, has been announced as a finalist in this year's Orange National Business Awards as the Grant Thornton Mid-Cap Business of the Year.
- Harvey Nash Expands Financial and Legal Software Development and Testing Services in the UK
- Women in the Boardroom see the Onus is on Them, not Legislation, to Make the Difference - Harvey Nash / Inspire Report
- Harvey Nash Appoints Group Talent Director to Main Board, Placing People and HR at the Heart of its Growth Strategy
- Harvey Nash Expand Public Services Outsourcing and Software Services in the UK
- Harvey Nash Expand "Robust" Software Development and Testing Services to ISVs in the UK
- Harvey Nash / PA Consulting CIO Survey Reveals Recession has Fundamentally Changed the IT Function as CIOs Look to a Multi-Sourced, Flexible Future Based Around Mobile Devices
- Harvey Nash Chooses The Times as Digital Subscription Provider
- Harvey Nash Survey Reports Executives Believe iPad Increases Business Productivity
- Harvey Nash ("the Group") Receives Award From the Vietnamese Government for Outstanding Contribution to Economic Development
- Harvey Nash Invests in Additional City Location Focusing on London's Financial Community
- Lord Digby Jones Appointed Senior Advisor to the Harvey Nash Group
- Harvey Nash Offshore Software Services Receives Two Prestigious Awards for Vietnam Contribution