HATFIELD, England, December 5, 2011 - Eisai welcomes the launch of the UK Life Sciences Strategy.
HATFIELD, England, November 17, 2011 - Eisai Considers Grounds to Appeal the NICE Decision The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) today published its final appraisal determination (FAD) on Halaven (eribulin).
HATFIELD, England, October 10, 2011 - - Scottish women with metastatic breast cancer denied access to life-prolonging treatment The Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) announced today that it does not recommend funding for Halaven▼ (eribulin), a new treatment for locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer. This decision denies seriously ill patients with very limited treatment options access to a drug that has demonstrated a significant improvement in overall survival. Eribulin is a novel monotherapy treatment indicated for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer who have progressed after at least two chemotherapeutic regimens for advanced disease.
HATFIELD, England, August 29, 2011 - 25 abstracts accepted for presentation Eisai and BIAL announced today that 25 abstracts, highlighting an extensive development programme for Zebinix (eslicarbazepine acetate), have been accepted for presentation during the 29th International Epilepsy Congress, taking place in Rome from 28 August until 1 September, 2011.
HATFIELD, England, July 28, 2011 - Eisai today announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted for review their application to extend the use of Zonegran (zonisamide) as monotherapy for newly diagnosed epilepsy patients with partial seizures, with and without second generalisation.
- Draft Nice Guidance on Advanced Breast Cancer Treatment, Halaven(R) Black Triangle Drug (Eribulin)
- New Study Shows Zonegran (Zonisamide) Monotherapy is Effective in Newly Diagnosed Epilepsy Patients
- EMA Accepts MAA Filing of Eisai’s Perampanel for the Treatment of Epilepsy
- Phase II Study Results Showed Eisai's E7080 (Lenvatinib [USAN]) Demonstrated an Objective Response Rate of 59% in Radioiodine (RAI)-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- Eisai-University College London Partnership Enters New Phase
- New Breast Cancer Treatment Launched in UK
- Eisai Oncology to Present New Research on Product Portfolio and Pipeline at ASCO Annual Meeting
- Swissmedic Approval Paves the Way for Forthcoming Eribulin Availability in Switzerland
- Halaven(TM) Offers Statistically Significant Survival Benefit for Women With Heavily Pre-treated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Novel Once-Daily Anti-Epileptic Treatment
- Updated Phase III Data confirms Significant Survival Benefit Ahead of Impending European Launch
- Zebinix, Novel Once-Daily Anti-Epileptic Treatment, Launches in Spain
- Submissions Planned for First Quarter of Fiscal 2011
- CHMP Opinion Based on Positive EMBRACE Study Data
- Epilepsy Treatment Zonegran(R) First Commercially Available Product
- Eisai Announces Positive Phase III Trial Results for Perampanel in Partial Epilepsy
- Eisai Opens GBP100 Million European Headquarters Facility in the UK