BRACKNELL, England, November 15, 2011 - Company's Technology to Help Improve Energy Efficiency, Customer Safety and Comfort in New Terminal Honeywell (NYSE:HON) today announced that it has been awarded a 13.2-million pounds Sterling contract to provide Heathrow's new Terminal 2 with an integrated fire safety, public address and voice alarm system, along with advanced lighting controls and building management systems covering mechanical and electrical operations.
PLOIESTI, Romania, October 19, 2011 - New Hot Press Technology Investment To Deliver Innovative and Competitive Brake Pads Honeywell (NYSE:HON) announced today that it is considering a new automotive brake pad manufacturing facility near Ploiesti, Romania.
LONDON, October 6, 2011 - Pilot Project Will Help Scottish and Southern Energy Relieve Electrical Congestion and Develop a Smarter, More Dynamic Grid Honeywell (NYSE: HON) today announced it has been selected by Scottish and Southern Energy plc (SSE) to conduct the first automated demand response (Auto DR) pilot project for commercial and industrial facilities in Europe.
MORRIS TOWNSHIP, New Jersey, April 6, 2011 - Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced today that its new low-global-warming refrigerant for use in automobile air conditioning systems has received final approval from the U.S.
PRESOV, Slovakia, March 31, 2011 - Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced today that it will invest in a new turbocharger manufacturing facility in Presov, Slovakia.
- January is a Month of Tight Budgets and Looming Bills - so Why Not Save Money and Energy to Ease the Burden Says Honeywell
- Honeywell Announces Results of Subsequent Offer for Sperian Protection's Shares and Implementation of Squeeze-out
- Strengthens Position in High-Growth Personal Protective Equipment Industry
- Final Results Confirm Success of Honeywell Tender Offer for Sperian Protection
- Honeywell Transportation Systems CEO Named Top Supplier Division CEO
- Honeywell Acquires Shares of Sperian Protection Held by Essilor International and Mrs. Ginette Dalloz
- Honeywell Receives European Commission Approval to Acquire Sperian Protection
- Honeywell Receives U.S. Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sperian Protection
- Low-Global-Warming-Potential Alternative Meets New European Environmental Regulations
- Honeywell to Offer to Acquire Sperian Protection in US$1.4 Billion Transaction; Combination With Honeywell Safety Products to Create US$1.8 Billion Global Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Business
- Honeywell Launches New Material to Improve Efficiency, Power Output of Solar Panels
- Honeywell’s Low-Global-Warming Refrigerant for Vehicles Approved for Import, Use By Japan Regulators
- Honeywell Turbocharges Chinese Automakers at the 2009 Shanghai Auto Show
- Honeywell Boosts Three Flagship Gasoline Vehicles From BMW Introduced at the 2009 Shanghai Auto Show