HOUSTON, December 14, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) announced today that it has terminated purchase and sale agreements with SM Energy Company (NYSE:SM) and certain other minority owners to acquire leasehold, producing interests, a pipeline and related facilities in the Marcellus Shale in north central Pennsylvania.
HOUSTON, December 8, 2011 - Far East Energy Corporation (OTCBB:FEEC) today announced that it will host a conference call to update shareholders and other interested parties on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 10:00 a.m.
HOUSTON, December 5, 2011 - Far East Energy Corporation (OTCBB:FEEC) announced today the closing of a $25 million loan facility with Standard Chartered Bank. The Facility Agreement ("Agreement") provides for a $25 million credit facility to be used for project costs with respect to the Shouyang Area in Shanxi Province, China, as well as for general corporate purposes. The Agreement has an initial 9-month term ending August 28, 2012, which may be extended by three (3) months upon satisfaction of certain other conditions. Far East made an initial draw of $17.87 million in anticipation of first half 2012 operations and to pay finance costs and related expenses, and additional draws may be made under the Agreement in amounts specified from time to time.
HOUSTON, December 5, 2011 - -Recruitment drive continues as Xodus moves to new Houston offices - International energy consultancy Xodus Group has secured more than $1 million of contracts in the Gulf of Mexico since it opened its office in Houston in February.
HOUSTON, December 1, 2011 - Fram Exploration ASA today provided an update on its drilling program in the South Greene field, Renville County, North Dakota, which is close to the Canadian border.
- Endeavour Announces Commencement of Drilling Operations on Tudor Rose
- Far East Energy Announces Signing of Extension Agreement for Shouyang Block Coalbed Methane Production Sharing Contract
- Endeavour Announces Third Quarter 2011 Financial and Operational Results
- Sirius Solutions Expands Commodity and Energy Trading by Appointing Seamus Maher as Director in London
- Endeavour Schedules 2011 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Web Cast
- Energy Holdings International, Inc. (EGYH.OB) Proceeds with the Development of Its 450 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant, Files 10K
- greenKarat Announces Third-party Certification of Recycled Gold Wedding and Engagement Rings
- Sirius Solutions Names Simon Reid as Director in London
- Hunting Art Prize Announces 2012 Jurors
- Endeavour to Present at Two Upcoming Conferences
- Apache to Acquire ExxonMobil’s Beryl Field, Other UK North Sea Assets for $1.75 Billion
- European States Dominate List of Leaders in Diesel Sulfur Standards Annual Global Ranking
- Hunting PLC Announces Call for 2012 Hunting Art Prize; Texas Artists Compete for $50,000 Award
- New Life Saving Medical Invention Announced by Perry Felix
- Paradigm Flow Solutions Boosts Production for Supermajor With New Technology to Unblock Subsea Pipelines
- Endeavour to Participate in Two Upcoming Conferences
- Endeavour Announces Second Quarter 2011 Financial and Operational Results
- Endeavour Schedules 2011 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Web Cast
- Far East Energy Releases Additional NSAI Report - Increase in China CBM Resources
- Far East Energy Receives Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. Report of 66% Increase in Net Contingent Gas Resources in the Shouyang Bloc
- Endeavour Announces Closing of Convertible Notes Offering and Full Exercise of Over-Allotment Option
- Endeavour to Acquire Operated Interests Expanding Its Position in Pennsylvania Marcellus Shale
- Endeavour Announces $110 Million Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
- Endeavour Announces Pricing of $120 Million Convertible Senior Notes Due 2016
- Endeavour to Present at The GHS Conference in San Francisco
- GSE Holding, Inc. Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
- Far East Energy Provides Drilling Update and Details for Operations Update Conference Call
- Endeavour Announces $250 Million Offering of Senior Notes
- Cheniere Receives Additional DOE Approval, Authorization to Export Natural Gas as LNG to all LNG Importing Nations Concluded
- Subject Matter Experts to Speak in the U.S. and Europe on Energy Trading, Corporate Disputes, and Process Improvement Topics
- Hunting Donates $125,000 to Oilfield Helping Hands
- Far East Energy Announces 10-Q Filing and Operations Update
- Endeavour to Present at the FBR Energy & Industrials Conference in New York
- Far East Energy Names David J. Minor Executive Director of Operations
- Endeavour Announces First Quarter 2011 Financial and Operational Results