INDIANAPOLIS, December 8, 2011 - - Eli Lilly and Company launching global disease awareness campaign in more than 15 countries to encourage men to talk to their doctors about erectile dysfunction (ED) An international survey sponsored by Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) found large cultural differences between European, Asian and North American countries when it comes to men and women discussing sexual health issues with their doctors.
INDIANAPOLIS, October 28, 2011 - Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) announced today that the European Commission has granted marketing authorization for the use of ALIMTA (pemetrexed for injection) as continuation maintenance therapy in patients with advanced nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
WASHINGTON, October 28, 2011 - Emmis Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: EMMS) (www.emmis.com) has joined with Accession Mezzanine Capital (AMC) today in filing a request for arbitration at the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) against the Republic of Hungary.
INDIANAPOLIS, October 25, 2011 - Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) announces withdrawal of its Xigris [drotrecogin alfa (activated)] product in all markets following results of the PROWESS-SHOCK study, which showed the study did not meet the primary endpoint of a statistically significant reduction in 28-day all-cause mortality in patients with septic shock.
BOURDEAUX, France, October 21, 2011 - Intuitive System Designed to Accommodate Multiple Surgical Approaches and Expedite MIS Spinal Procedures Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
- ALIMTA Receives Positive Opinion From CHMP as Continuation Maintenance Therapy for a Fatal Form of Lung Cancer
- Lilly Invests $30 Million in Partnership to Address Non-Communicable Diseases
- Efient (Prasugrel) Showed Significant 26 Percent Reduction in Cardiovascular Events Over Clopidogrel in New Core Clinical Cohort Population Sub-Analysis of the TRITON-TIMI 38 Pivotal Study
- Lilly Global Giving Puts Power of Philanthropy in Employees’ Hands
- Colorcon, Inc. Receives 2010 Lilly Global Supplier Award for Excellence
- Chiltern Receives 2010 Global Supplier Award From Eli Lilly and Company
- Deal Would Provide European Expansion and Portfolio Diversification For Elanco, Lilly's Animal Health Division
- Lechleiter Delivers Keynote Address at 2011 Pharma Summit
- The Secret Life of the Earl St. Maur (1835-1869)
- Vertellus Specialties Announces Joint Venture in India With Vapi Products Industries
- Remy Brazil Wins MAN Latin America Supply Award for Commercial Excellence
- Saudi Aramco Selects Press Ganey to Measure, Improve Patient Satisfaction
- DePuy Orthopaedics Voluntarily Recalls ASR(TM) Hip System
- Decision does not affect other Lilly Alzheimer's compounds in development
- Vertellus Specialties Moves Forward With 3-Cyanopyridine and Vitamin B3 Production Expansion in Asia
- Author Solutions, Inc. President and CEO Kevin Weiss to Speak at the Jefferies 6th Annual Global Internet, Media & Telecom Conference
- Vertellus Specialties Announces Acquisition of MGK(R) Insect Repellent Business
- Remy International Receives Special Recognition from Automotive News for Electric Motor Innovation
- Deal Provides Strategic Fit For Elanco, Lilly's Animal Health Division
- Proposed projects will combat global diseases
- Remy International, Inc. Supplying HVH(TM) Electric Motors to Daimler for 2010 Mercedes-Benz ML450 Hybrid
- AMD LASERS Announces the Launch of the World's Most Affordable Soft Tissue Dental Laser
- AMD LASERS Announces Launch of New Laser Educational Organization
- Dr. Steven M. Paul to Retire from Lilly as Executive Vice President, Science and Technology, President, Lilly Research Laboratories; Dr. Jan M. Lundberg, Executive Vice President, Head of Global Discovery Research, AstraZeneca, Named his Successor
- Nominees Announced for the 2010 Indianapolis Prize
- MacroGenics and Lilly Achieve Targeted Patient Enrollment in PROTEGE, a Global Phase 2/3 Clinical Trial of Teplizumab in Type 1 Diabetes
- Eli Lilly and Company Announces New Drug Discovery Initiative
- Lilly Advances Second Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment Candidate Into Late-Stage Testing by Launching Two Global Trials