LOS ANGELES, December 16, 2011 - Holiday parties, gift giving and a time of cheer are sledding into a snow ball of low job satisfaction and bonus anxiety at global organizations this holiday season, according to an executive survey by Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY), a premier global provider of talent management solutions. According to the survey, 55 percent of executives are attending their office holiday party, up four percent from last year and up 14 percent from two years ago. Despite a still tenuous economic environment, holiday parties have bounced back from the Great Recession, as organizations look to corporate festiveness to increase morale amid challenging market conditions.
LONDON, October 11, 2011 - Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY), a premier global provider of talent management solutions, today announced that Frank Hollmeyer has joined the firm as Senior Client Partner, Financial Services.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, June 19, 2011 - Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY), a premier global provider of talent management solutions, has appointed Jonathan R.
LOS ANGELES, June 9, 2011 - -Sixty-Two Percent of Executives Say Responsibility for Innovation Lies with the CEO A majority of global executives are less than satisfied with the level of innovation in their companies, according to a Korn/Ferry Executive Quiz released today.
LOS ANGELES, June 6, 2011 - The Korn/Ferry Institute's Confidence in Leadership Index reveals significant momentum in the direction of corporate leadership globally in Q1 2011, reaching an all-time high since the survey was first conducted in 2009.
- Korn/Ferry Institute Launches Career Playbook for Rising Professionals
- Korn/Ferry International and IBB Management Join Forces
- Korn/Ferry Explores the Impact of Fear on Leadership in Breakthrough New Book, 'No Fear of Failure'
- Females continue to be under-represented in boards of Asia Pacific companies
- Korn/Ferry Survey Reveals More Interest Than Action in CEO Succession Planning Among Top Companies
- Global Executives Showing More Holiday Cheer, According to Korn/Ferry Survey
- William P. Kistler Joins Korn/Ferry's Real Estate Practice as Senior Client Partner
- Korn/Ferry|Whitehead Mann Managing Director Tony Vardy Adds Head of U.K. Technology Practice Role
- Research Shows Highest Concerns are for CEO and Board of Directors' Leadership Ability
- Korn/Ferry Survey Notes That Risk Management Is an Increasing Priority for Corporations
- Richard Emerton to Join Korn/Ferry as Head of the Board & CEO Practice for EMEA
- Sonamara Jeffreys to Join Korn/Ferry's EMEA Financial Services Market as Senior Client Partner
- Eighty-Two Percent of Executives Willing to Move Out of Region, Country or State -
- Surveyed Executives in BRIC Nations are the Most Optimistic about the Direction of Corporate Leadership
- Rob Hetherington Joins Korn/Ferry as President of Leadership and Talent Consulting for EMEA
- Korn/Ferry International Increases Strength in Finland
- Anthony J. Vardy to Join Korn/Ferry|Whitehead Mann as Managing Director - U.K.
- Joel Perrenoud Named President of Futurestep EMEA
- Expensive Office Gifts and Company Holiday Parties Downsized in 2009
- Korn/Ferry 'Confidence in Leadership Index' Reveals Cautious Optimism Heading Into New Year
- The Korn/Ferry Institute Announces Launch of New Periodical: Briefings on Talent & Leadership
- Five-Year Study Focuses on Long-Term Trends in Compensation
- Succession Planning in the C-suite Lagging, According to Korn/Ferry Executive Quiz
- Recession Concerns Ease but Global Executives Don’t Believe Bull Market Translates to Labor Demand
- Inaugural Korn/Ferry ‘Confidence in Leadership Index’ Reveals Stability Despite Economic Turbulence
- Nearly Half of Employed Executives Are Dissatisfied With Their Jobs, According to Korn/Ferry Executive Quiz
- Bernard S. Zen-Ruffinen Joins Korn/Ferry as New President of EMEA
- Korn/Ferry Agrees to Acquire Whitehead Mann Partnership
- Executives Delay Retirement Plans According to Korn/Ferry Executive Quiz
- More Executives See Signs of Recovery Following March Stock Market Rally