LAGOS, Nigeria, November 21, 2011 - - Grants Honor Good Governance and Citizen Engagement in Nigeria, Mark Ford's 50 Years of Work in West Africa The Ford Foundation today announced the winners of its Jubilee Transparency Awards, a special set of grants that mark Ford's 50th anniversary in West Africa by supporting organizations committed to transparency, good governance and citizen engagement in Nigeria.
LAGOS, Nigeria, September 27, 2011 - - First of Toronto's Former Fleet Set for Refurbishment, Delivery The first of hundreds of Toronto subway cars that will furnish a new surface rail line in Lagos, Nigeria, has left Canada for the last time, and is now en route to Africa's largest city.
LAGOS, Nigeria, July 19, 2011 - - 'My Voice, Our Community' campaign to support tools that empower citizens Omidyar Network announced today a new two-year, US$5million commitment to fund organizations that foster government transparency and accountability in Africa.
LAGOS, Nigeria, May 9, 2011 - International energy consultancy Xodus Group today joined forces with Nigerian company Mos Baker to launch a brand new operation in Lagos called XMOS.
LAGOS, Nigeria, April 5, 2011 - The GSMA, which represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, today called on the Nigerian government to unlock potential NGN862 billion of GDP growth by 2015 by supporting the rollout of Mobile Broadband across the country.
- ContourGlobal Receives US$37.8 Million in Insurance From OPIC for Combined Heat and Power Plants in Nigeria
- Letter to World Bank President Zoellick Requests a Halt to Palm Oil Investment Freeze
- Qualcomm Launches Its West Africa Operations With New Office in Lagos
- First daily scheduled service offered between Africa and Texas
- Leading Anti-Money Laundering Association Brings Crucial Training, Networking to West African AML Professionals
- Tropixel Limited Partners With Gatlin International to Present Online Career Training Courses