LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, December 16, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and co-development partner BioInvent International (OMXS: BINV) announce today that they have completed the enrolment of a 632-patient Phase IIb trial with their novel long-acting anticoagulant TB-402 (factor VIII inhibitor) for the prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism (VTE) after total hip surgery.
LEUVEN, Belgium, November 16, 2011 - -Download the Full Album: www.stellaartois.com/originalalbum Named after the Christmas star, Stella Artois was first crafted for Christmas as a gift to the people of Leuven.
LEUVEN, Belgium, November 8, 2011 - FUGEIA today announced that it has engaged in a collaboration with Nestl on the development of food products containing Brana Vita[TM].
LEUVEN, Belgium, November 1, 2011 - - Download/Stream the single "The Nutcracker March" Now:www.stellaartois.com/originalalbum/nutcracker Named after the Christmas star, Stella Artois was first crafted for Christmas as a gift to the people of Leuven.
LEUVEN, Belgium, October 20, 2011 - Leading retinal specialist also invited to present ocriplasmin responder analysis forthe treatment of macular holes at Best of the Posterior Segment Specialty Meetings ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative ophthalmic medicines, announces that three leading retinal specialists will present the responder analysis on ocriplasmin, a potentially novel treatment for retinal disorders, at the 2011 AAO Annual Meeting in Orlando, USA (21-25 October 2011).
- ThromboGenics Announces EMA Acceptance for Review of Marketing Authorisation Application for Ocriplasmin
- EU Novel Food Approval for FUGEIA’s Brana Vita[TM] Prebiotic Wheat Bran Soluble Fiber
- ThromboGenics Announces New Phase III Ocriplasmin Data Presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS)
- ThromboGenics on Track to File Ocriplasmin by end of 2011
- ThromboGenics to Present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Life Sciences Conference in New York
- Two New Studies Now Ongoing: Phase Ib/II in Patients With Aggressive Brain Tumour and Phase Ib in Primary Liver Cancer
- Terumo Announces First Clinical Case of a CE Certified Precision-Drive Articulating Surgical System
- Trial to Assess the Benefits of Partial Factor VIII Inhibition in Total Hip Replacement Surgery Patients
- European Patent Office Upholds Earlier Finding Supporting Terumo in Conflict Over B.Braun Patent
- Positive TB-402(Anti-Factor VIII Antibody) Phase II Data Published in Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- FDA GRAS No Objection Letter for FUGEIA's Brana Vita (TM) Prebiotic Wheat Bran Extract
- ThromboGenics Signs Deal With MSD for Long-Term Commercial Supply of Microplasmin
- Data Presented at EURETINA Highlight the Attractive Characteristics of this Novel Potential Treatment Option for Retinal Disorders
- Data Presented at ASRS Confirm Previous Phase III Findings and Microplasmin's Potential to Transform the Treatment of Retinal Disorders
- Paper Highlights the Potential of Microplasmin for Nonsurgical Treatment of Vitreomacular Adhesion
- ThromboGenics to Present Results of Second Phase III Trial of Microplasmin at the 28th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) and the 10th EURETINA Congress
- Data Presented Show Microplasmin Cures Approximately 50% of Patients With Macular Hole
- Trial to Study Patients with Colorectal and Ovarian Cancer
- TB-402 Demonstrates Superior Antithrombotic Activity to Enoxaparin
- Highly Significant Trial Result (p=0.003) Demonstrates the Potential of Microplasmin in the Treatment of Retinal Disease
- Paper Examines the Potential of Microplasmin to Improve the Treatment of a Range of Back of the Eye Diseases
- MIVI-TRUST Phase III Program With Microplasmin Recruits a Total of Over 640 patients Ahead of Schedule
- ThromboGenics Announces Start of Phase II Trial of Microplasmin for the Treatment of Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- European Citizens Speak out on the First European President: Only 12% of the Europeans Know Herman Van Rompuy, European Citizens' Favorite Candidate was Tony Blair
- ThromboGenics and BioInvent Complete Phase I Patient Trial of Anti-PlGF Cancer Therapeutic TB-403 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
- ThromboGenics NV - Q3 2009 Business Update
- ThromboGenics and BioInvent Complete Patient Recruitment of Phase II DVT Prophylaxis Study With Anti-Factor VIII (TB-402)
- Largest British Fund for Biomedical Research Finances Project on Breakbone Fever in Leuven (K.U.Leuven)
- Research Into Cancer During Pregnancy: Treating Pregnant Women With Chemotherapy has no Detrimental Effect on the Foetus
- ThromboGenics Announces Results From a Phase IIa Trial Evaluating Microplasmin for the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema (MIVI II DME)
- ThromboGenics Completes Patient Enrolment in US Phase III Trial of Microplasmin for the Non-Surgical Treatment of Eye Disease
- ThromboGenics is Shortlisted for “Biotech Company of the Year” and “Licensing Deal of the Year” at Scrip Awards 2009
- ThromboGenics NV Announces Business Update and Half Year Results 2009
- ThromboGenics and BioInvent Start Recruitment of Second 100 Patient Cohort in Phase II DVT Prophylaxis Study With TB-402
- ThromboGenics’ Microplasmin Phase III Program Progressing According to Schedule