WU HU, China, December 12, 2011 - With the end of 2011 nearing, Christmas is drawing closer.
ZUG, Switzerland, December 1, 2011 - Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (NYSE: AWH) announced that Allied World Assurance Company, Ltd will commence writing reinsurance business in Malaysia from its Labuan branch. The official operating license was granted in July 2011 and will allow Allied World to write all classes of treaty reinsurance and long-tail facultative lines including: Professional Lines, General Casualty and Healthcare Liability business in Malaysia. All lines of business will be managed from Allied World's Singapore branch office.
LONDON, November 11, 2011 - Senior Air force officials from NATO nations as well as Royal Malaysian Air force are set to gather in London at the annually run Airborne Early Warning and Battle Management gathering (www.airborneearlywarning.com).
BRISTOL, England, November 2, 2011 - Next Generation Manufacturing Europe, which took place from 4th - 6th October at the Golden Palm Tree Resort & Spa, Kuala Lumpur, provided leading executives with an ideal framework for new business relationships to flourish.
BRISTOL, England, November 2, 2011 - Next Generation Telecoms APAC, which took place from 20th - 22nd September the Golden Palm Tree Resort & Spa, Kuala Lumpur, provided leading executives the chance to establish strong business relationships, which will see the start of many innovative and exciting new ventures.
- Eleven Women Scientists Announced as Winners of Elsevier Foundation OWSD Awards
- Malaysia Ranks Highest in the World for Visionary Companies, International Research Shows
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2011
- Muslims in Malaysia Enjoyed Iftar With Xpress Money
- Malaysian Nursing Students to Benefit from Adaptation of Baillire’s Nurses’ Dictionary
- Archipelago Hotels and Resorts Assume Management of The Datai Langkawi, Malaysia
- Malaysian MoD Joins Delegations From Indonesia and South Korea to Discuss Development of Armoured Vehicle Fleets
- Manthan Systems to Host 'Action Points in Retail' at Kuala Lumpur With Wincor Nixdorf in a Bid to Bring Leading Edge BI to Retailers in the Region
- Central role for Telcordia in automating fulfillment, assurance for Telekom Malaysia's $3B high-speed broadband rollout
- ECER Malaysia Woos International Investors At AIM 2011 In Dubai
- Experts from medical and patient communities call on national policymakers in the Asia-Pacific region to take urgent action against preventable strokes that strike millions of people with atrial fibrillation (AF) each year
- FxPro Announces Sponsorship of AFC Champions League
- Park Inn Hotels Celebrates an Evening of Malaysian Food and Dancing at the Park Inn Hotel in York
- Partner With the Malaysian Services Exhibitors for Profitable Business
- Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) Poised as the World's Largest Halal trade fair
- Infineon Invests 160 Million US Dollar to Further Expand Manufacturing Capacity in Malaysia
- Sarawak Government Committed to Sustainable Development of Palm Oil Plantations
- Company Offers Seamless Connectivity With the Largest Network and Fleet of Rental Cars
- ICC President Builds Support for the International Criminal Court During Visit to Southeast Asia
- Mission NewEnergy Limited Announces Asia's First Fully Integrated Sustainability & Carbon Certified Palm Biodiesel Supply Chain
- Sarawak Government Committed to Rural Development
- 2010 Economic and Social Indicators Realise Sarawak Government's 2006 Manifesto Promises
- Leading Asian investment banking group also trials Edge and IQ/Max Sync
- ICC President to Visit Southeast Asia
- Sarawak Reaffirms Commitment to Maintaining Biodiversity in 2011
- Wildlife Conservation Top Priority for Sarawak Government
- IIUM Confers Honorary Doctorate on His Highness Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al-Nuaimi
- Chief Minister Taib Committed to Sustainable Development in Goal to Achieve 'Developed' Status by 2020
- Sarawak Embraces Ethnic Diversity
- NTT Com to Launch Asia Submarine-cable Express
- Sarawak Government Intensifies Human Capital Investment
- Malaysia's ECER Eyes GCC Market
- Sarawak Economy to Grow by 500% by 2030
- Sarawak's Economy Beats Predictions With 5.4% Growth in 2010
- Plans in Place to Grow GDP by 5.5% and Create 1.5 Million Jobs