CANTON, Massachusetts, December 15, 2011 - - Opening in Xi'An, China marks milestone in Dunkin' Donuts' worldwide growth; -Dunkin' Donuts also celebrates additional new restaurant openings this month around the world, including locations in Bogota, Colombia; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Kingsland, Ga.
BOSTON, December 15, 2011 - Enlight Biosciences LLC announced today that it has formed new partnerships with AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk.As partners in Enlight, AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk will have the opportunity to collaborate and invest in the development of potentially transformational technologies with application to their therapeutic programs. Enlight was created by PureTech Ventures in partnership with major pharmaceutical companies and academic luminaries to proactively address critical unmet industry needs.
LONDON and BOSTON, December 13, 2011 - Equipos, the leading provider of client communications and reporting solutions, has announced that Simon Still has been elected Chairman of the Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2012.
BEDFORD, Massachusetts, December 13, 2011 - Preliminary Program and Speakers Announced for the Two-Day Event in Amsterdam RISI, the leading information provider for the forest products industry, today announced that registration is open for its 14th annual European Pulp and Paper Outlook Conference.
LONDON and BOSTON, December 12, 2011 - Equipos, the leading provider of client communications and reporting solutions, has announced a dramatic rise in the company's capacity to provide high quality, consistent delivery of projects and client services.
- Equipos Appoints Richard Hammond to Lead Premier Professional Services Team
- Top 14 UK Banks Appoint Lewtan for Cash Flow Models to Comply With Bank of England Regulation
- AGF Management Limited Wins Eagle Innovation Award
- Attivio CTO Sid Probstein to "Make Sense of Big Data" at the Bloomberg Enterprise Technology Summit in London, 6th December
- Ember Enables World’s First ZigBee-Certified Water Meter
- AMG 277 Discriminates Against S1P3 Receptor by 50-fold. S1P1 Lead Compounds Will Be Offered for Sale at a December 8, 2011 Sealed Bid Sale. Assets Generated by Epix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Amgen.
- Philips Introduces Veradius Neo Mobile C-arm With Flat Detector to Enhance Management of Challenging Patients and Procedures
- Philips CT iDose4 Iterative Reconstruction Technique Advances Patient Care by Delivering Improved Image Quality at Low Dose
- Shire Announces Regulatory Filings in US and EU for New Manufacturing Facility
- Z Corporation to be Acquired by 3D Systems
- IPCC Report Confirms What Businesses Already Know: Extreme Weather & Climate Affect Investors, Insurance, Agriculture, Other Industries
- AMG 369 Discriminates Against S1P3 Receptor by 296-Fold
- Elsevier’s BrainNavigator 3.2 Offers New Functionality to Speed Neurological Research
- Elsevier and PerkinElmer Informatics Announce Interoperability Between E-Notebook and Reaxys
- Z Corporation 3D Printer Helps Window Treatment Maker Reduce Design Cycle by Weeks and Product Costs by Thousands
- Allot MobileTrends Charging Report Shows 35% of Operators Already Offering Value-Based Charging Plans Such as Toll-Free Facebook
- S1P1 Lead Compounds, Assets Generated by Epix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Amgen, Will Be Offered for Sale at a December 8, 2011 Sealed Bid Sale. Target Rationale for S1P1 Agonists Explained.
- ICD Launches Next-Generation MMF Trading and Risk Management Portal With Sweeping Advancements for Corporate Treasury
- Psychemedics Awarded ISO/IEC 17025 International Accreditation
- Eagle Draws Record Attendance at 2011 Client Conference; Discusses Innovation and Advancement
- Hilco Streambank to Manage Sale of Touch Screen Patent Portfolio
- The Echo Nest and EMI Music Team for ‘OpenEMI’ and App Innovation
- Mechanology, Inc.’s Steam Turbines, Business Offered for Sale at a Sealed Bid Sale on November 18, 2011, are Suited for Applications in Power Recovery and Power Generation Packages
- CORRECTION - Joseph F. Finn, Jr., C.P.A.: Mechanology, Inc.’s Steam Turbines, Business Offered for Sale at a Sealed Bid Sale on November 18, 2011, are Suited for Applications in Power Recovery and Power Generation Packages
- Back-Up Compounds and S1P1 Lead Compounds, Assets Generated by Epix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Amgen, Will Be Offered for Sale at a December 8, 2011 Sealed Bid Sale
- Zipcar Completes Integration of Streetcar into Global Car Sharing Network
- Black Duck Software Announces Code Sight 2.0
- Contractual Agreements Revealed for S1P1 Lead Compounds, AMG 369 and AMG 277, Offered for Sale at a December 8, 2011 Sealed Bid Sale
- KEMA Opens Smart Grid Interop Lab
- Eagle Releases Two White Papers: Investment Portfolio Data Management and OTC Clearing
- Virtify Launches European Module for Global Labelling
- Attivio Accelerates Global Expansion
- S1P1 Agonists are Currently Indicated For Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
- S1P1 Lead Compounds, AMG 369 and AMG 277, Will Be Offered for Sale at a December 8, 2011 Sealed Bid Sale
- LaSalle Investment Management (Securities) Goes Live on Eagle ACCESS(SM)