Matrox Graphics Inc.
MONTREAL, December 15, 2011 - - YCD's MuVi Wall system combines multiple M9140 boards to drive ultra-high-definition content across a state-of-the-art platform Matrox Graphics today announced that digital media solutions experts YCD Multimedia has selected Matrox M9140 multi-display graphics cards to drive a new 12-monitor video wall at the new South Carolina headquarters of leading sales and marketing firm Red Ventures.
LONDON, December 5, 2011 - - Specialist display-products distributor singles out Mura video wall controller boards as perfect fits with upcoming product line thanks to their stand-out versatility and high functionality Matrox Graphics Inc.
MONTREAL, December 1, 2011 - - Mura reinvents video wall management by uniquely combining input/output functionality into one solution; shortlisted for Most InAVative Commercial Control Solution Award Matrox Graphics announced today that Matrox Mura MPX Series video wall controller boards have been selected as a finalist for the Most InAVative Commercial Control Solution category in the 2012 Technology InAVation Awards.
MONTREAL and ROMAINVILLE, France, October 14, 2011 - - New AGCWall Series systems support up to seven Mura video wall controller boards to capture and display 28 Full HD inputs across 28 Full HD outputs Matrox Graphics Inc.
LONDON, September 16, 2011 - - Latest AV innovations to be put on full display in London Matrox Graphics Inc.
- Matrox DualHead2Go Drives Multiple Monitors and Projectors for Three New Movieland Park Attractions
- New Video Wall Controllers from Trenton Feature Matrox Mura MPX Universal Input/Output Boards
- Matrox Extio Units Optimise Workstation Performance and Working Conditions in Multi-Utility Control Room
- Introducing the Matrox SMD-2 for Large-Scale High-Density IP Video Decoding
- Matrox Mura MPX Series’ New Edge Overlap Feature Facilitates Multi-Projector Soft Edge Blending
- Matrox and Trenton Partner to Provide Integrated Hardware Systems for Video Walls
- Introducing Matrox Avio Series: Dual-DVI Fibre Optic KVM Extender Solution Delivers Uncompromised Performance
- Add up to 3 displays to your new Apple notebook: Latest Matrox firmware delivers Thunderbolt compatibility and expanded resolution support
- M-Series graphics card flawlessly displays picture perfect images and videos across six 60" pivoted screens
- New software release provides multi-display desktop configurations, utilities, and enhanced Windows(R) operating systems support on second generation Extio KVM extenders
- Matrox solutions drive triple-monitor aircraft simulation and evaluation workstations for civil and military pilots
- Matrox Extio F2208 features unique bus extension technology over fibre-optic cable to flawlessly drive two high-resolution displays up to 1 KM from the PC
- Combine easy-to-use Matrox M-Series feature with blending-enabled projectors to cost-effectively drive seamless content across two to eight projectors
- Matrox solution helps Bon Appetit showcase dynamic content across a multi-monitor digital signage platform
- Combine multiple single-slot, PCIe x16 Gen 2 output/input boards for unparalleled performance, image quality, and scalability
- New DisplayPort SKUs provide improved out-of-the-box plug and play experience plus expanded resolution support for Mac notebooks and desktops
- New PCIe 2.0 x16 controller board and switch fabric technologies offer extraordinary throughput to deliver unmatched image quality and performance
- Matrox Extio F2408 drives four high-resolution displays, delivering uncompromised performance up to 1 kilometre from the host PC
- KVM Extension technology provides enhanced performance, distance, image quality, and multi-monitor support for 25 workstations
- VJ duo engineers 15 TripleHead2Go units directly off three Apple(R) Mac Pro workstations for an astonishing panoramic deployment
- Intel(R) HD Graphics and Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) drivers now optimised for Matrox DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go Digital and DisplayPort Editions
- Enhanced partnership allows Bell Micro to distribute the entire Matrox multi-display product line to key European markets
- Advanced desktop management software enables stretched desktop, Desktop Zoom, and Personalised features for a superior multi-display experience
- Showcasing Video Decoding Accelerator (VDA) with Milestone Smart Wall, an add-on to the Milestone XProtect Corporate IP video management solution for large scale surveillance implementations
- Connect two Matrox DualHead2Go or TripleHead2Go units directly into your system to achieve a four- or six-monitor workspace
- Matrox P-Series, M-Series, and Extio Series multi-display graphics solutions power GOMA industrial workstations for defense, industrial, and transportation environments
- Matrox Graphics Announces New Distribution Partnership with Man and Machine
- Matrox Announces Partnership with the Control Room Group by AVI-SPL to Power Customised Video Display Wall Solutions
- YCD Multimedia Selects Matrox Graphics Cards to Drive Digital Signage Application at Aroma Cafes
- Matrox Announces Video Decoding Accelerator Plug-in for Milestone XProtect Smart Client
- The Central Emergency 112 de Cantabria Chooses Matrox Extio Remote Graphics Solutions for Control Room Center
- Matrox VDA-1164 Now Compatible with eyevis EYE-LCD6400-4K 64″ Display for Security Control Rooms