Menicon Co. Ltd.
NAGOYA, Japan, October 31, 2011 - Menicon Holdings BV and Eye Shelter SA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Laboratoires Thea, a France-based independent ophthalmic group, announced on October 31 that Menicon is to become Eye Shelter's exclusive partner to market the SOLO-care (R) contact lens solutions range in member states of the European Economic Area and Canada.
NAGOYA, Japan, September 1, 2011 - - Moves Will Strengthen Menicon's Competiveness, Improve Its Position as Emerging Global Player in Contact Lens Industry - Menicon Co., Ltd.
NAGOYA, Japan, August 23, 2011 - - Menicon Expanding Its Presence in Custom Contact Lens Market - Menicon Company Ltd.
NAGOYA, Japan, April 27, 2011 - Menicon Co., Ltd.
NAGOYA, Japan, March 22, 2011 - Menicon Singapore, a subsidiary of Menicon Co., Ltd., Japan's first and largest contact lens manufacturer, has opened its new R&D and manufacturing facility.
- Newman Taking on Worldwide Responsibility for Product Planning, Manufacturing and Technology
- Menicon exclusively distributes Optimed's innovative patient education software in North America-
- Menicon Focusing on Expanding Its Presence in Custom Contact Lens Market
- David Moreira Appointed Vice President of Marketing, Menicon America
- Menicon Acquires Lagado Corporation
- Menicon focusing on expanding its China business -
- Menicon takes another step to global expansion by vertical integration -
- Menicon Appoints Global Sales Manager for Disposable Lens Products
- Deal provides base of operations for Menicon's expansion in U.K. -