Merck Serono S A
GENEVA, December 13, 2011 - Number of donated tablets doubled to around 50 millionper year Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced its intention to further boost its efforts in the fight against the tropical disease schistosomiasis and to continue until the disease has been officially eliminated in Africa.
GENEVA, November 30, 2011 - Winning idea highlights need for innovative solutions for people living with multiple sclerosis Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced Brian Light of Toronto, Canada as the overall winner of the "Real MS: Your Innovation" campaign, a global design competition that challenged the multiple sclerosis (MS) community to submit unique and innovative ideas to help people overcome the daily challenges of life with MS.
GENEVA, November 18, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that it received a positive opinion from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP), the scientific committee of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), for its variation application to extend the indication of Rebif (interferon beta-1a), its leading treatment for relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS).
GENEVA, November 14, 2011 - Merck Serono to run awareness activities for the prevention of Type 2 diabetes The company has a strong heritage in providing treatment for Type 2 diabetes extending over fifty years Merck Serono markets Glucophage, the worldwide leading brand in volumes of metformin, which is recommended by the IDF as the first-line treatment for type 2 diabetes Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announces that the company is participating in World Diabetes Day (WDD), a global awareness campaign initiated by the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), taking place every year on 14 November.
GENEVA, November 9, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced that it has further expanded its relationship with Ablynx and entered into a third agreement to co-discover and co-develop Nanobodies against two targets in osteoarthritis.
- Merck Serono Launches easypod Connect in Europe
- Merck Serono Returns Rights for Safinamide to Newron
- Four Finalists of Global Design Competition Highlight Need for Innovative Solutions for Living Better with Multiple Sclerosis
- Merck Serono and Ono Pharmaceutical Form Collaborations to Develop Oral Multiple Sclerosis Drug and Cancer Immunotherapy
- Merck Serono Announces About 30,000 Patients Treated With easypod, First Electronic Growth Hormone Injection Device
- Merck Serono Supports Cancer Patients in the Lake Geneva Area
- Merck Serono Acquires Rights to PI-2301 Program for Multiple Sclerosis
- Merck Serono Joins the Fondation Pour Genve in Honoring the Research Achieved by Professor Denis Duboule
- Merck Serono and F-Star to Collaborate in the Discovery and Development of Novel Targeted Biologics
- Merck Serono Announces Creation of Oncology Chair in Partnership with EPFL
- Merck Serono: First Innovation Cup Program Ended Successfully
- Merck Serono Completes Patient Enrollment in SETTLE, a Phase III Pivotal Clinical Trial of Safinamide in Advanced Parkinson’s Disease
- Merck Serono Strengthens Executive Management Team With Two Appointments
- Merck Serono Awards Grant to Innovative Research Projects in Fertility
- Merck Serono Received European Approval for Three Pre-filled, Ready-To-Use Pen Injectors for Fertility Treatment
- Merck Serono Initiates Phase IIIb European Study SPARK in Children Younger Than Four Years, Suffering from Phenylketonuria
- Merck Serono and Fast Forward Announce Recipients of Funding for Multiple Sclerosis Research
- Merck Serono Submits Application for Extension of Indication for Rebif(R) in Europe
- Merck Serono Completes Patient Enrollment in MOTION, a Phase III Pivotal Clinical Trial of Safinamide in Early Parkinson’s Disease
- Merck Serono: Regulatory Update on Cladribine Tablets
- Merck Serono and Affectis Pharmaceuticals Announce an Agreement to Develop Oral Drugs for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Merck Serono Commits to Support People Living with Multiple Sclerosis at Work
- Merck Serono Supports for the Third Year the International Thyroid Awareness Week
- New Presentation of Cyanide Antidote Cyanokit(R) 5 g in a Single Vial Matches the Antidote Initial Dose
- Merck Serono: Data on Parkinson's Disease Investigational Drug Safinamide to Be Presented at AAN 2011 Annual Meeting
- Merck Serono's Commitment to Advance Multiple Sclerosis Care and Research Underscored by Data to Be Presented at AAN 2011 Meeting
- Merck Serono and Newron to Broaden Collaboration on New Therapies for Central Nervous System Diseases
- Opportunity for High Potential Israeli Biotech Start-Ups to Take Advantage of Seed Financing and use of State-of-the-art R&D Facilities
- Company Engages Global Community in International Search for Innovative Solutions to Live Better With Multiple Sclerosis
- Merck Serono hosted groups of motivated Swiss scholars, designated by the foundation "Swiss Youth in Science", for the fifth year in its labs.
- Merck Serono Receives Complete Response Letter From FDA on Cladribine Tablets New Drug Application
- Merck Serono Innovation Cup 2011 is a Corporate Initiative for the Professional Development of Post-Graduate Students Interested in a Career in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Merck Serono Initiates the First Observational Study to Evaluate Adherence and Clinical Outcomes of Growth Hormone Saizen(R) in Patients Using easypod(TM)
- Company Strives to Change the way Pharmaceutical Companies Interact With the Communities They Serve
- Merck Serono Announces Outcome of Its Request for Reexamination of CHMP Opinion for Cladribine Tablets in MS