Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG)
SAN FRANCISCO, October 6, 2011 - A global summit of online security experts will convene in Paris at a joint MAAWG-LAP meeting featuring keynotes by important French government officials along with panels of international law enforcement agents, public policy advisors, technologists and academic researchers.
ORLANDO, Florida, February 25, 2011 - Speaking at the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group 21st General Meeting in Orlando, Fla., on Feb.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 7, 2011 - As the world prepares to transition to IPv6, what do legitimate senders and marketers need to know about the updated protocol and how it will affect their operations? The Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG) is helping senders find the answers to these questions with a free video "IPv6 for Senders" now available on the MAAWG website.
SAN FRANCISCO, January 31, 2011 - Rob McKenna, the incoming president of the National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG), and David Vladeck, head of the U.S.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 28, 2010 - The first industry best practices to help Web messaging and social networking operators protect users of their Web mail, direct messaging and SMS services from spam and other cyber attacks have been released by the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG).
- Facebook and Tata Communications Join MAAWG Board of Directors; Will Fight Spam and Online Abuse with Global Industry Organization
- MAAWG Provides Free Messaging Security Training: Releases DKIM Implementation Tutorial by Leading Experts, Invites Industry to Previously Closed Training Courses
- Industry Meeting Attacks Spam Across Platforms, Promotes International, Industry-wide Cooperation
- MAAWG 2010 Email Security Consumer Survey Expands to North America and Western Europe
- Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group Advances Innovative Practices to Safeguard Consumers from Spam and Bots
- Relationships Will Enhance Industry's Messaging Security
- Expertise of New MAAWG Committee Chairs Advances Efforts Against Messaging Abuse
- Air Force General to Outline New Cyber Security Defense Mission at MAAWG October Meeting
- MAAWG Tackles Bots with New ISP Guidelines for Restoring Infected End-Users’ Machines
- ‘Hey, Why Did You Reply to that Spam?’ Anti-Spam Group MAAWG Surveys Consumer Email Behavior and Security Awareness
- New IPv6 and DKIM Training Courses Added to Upcoming MAAWG Global Meeting
- Anti-Spam Group MAAWG Sees 5 Years of Significant Growth, 2009 Officers Elected, DSN Status Paper Released
- Good Email Habits are Important: MAAWG Explains Messaging Reputation Assessment