COPENHAGEN, Denmark, November 16, 2011 - Mobile Application Gives Access to XProtect Platform Using Smartphones and Tablets Milestone Systems, the open platform company in IP video management software (VMS), has announced the launch of XProtect Mobile, a new mobile application for XProtectVMS users.
COPENHAGEN, October 20, 2011 - BICSI-recognized Advanced Certification training is now offered to all partners, also with a new Milestone Architecture & Engineering (A&E) Program to support project design and increase expertise in IP video surveillance Milestone Systems, the open platform company in IP video management software, is now recognized for Continued Education Credits (CECs) by BICSI (Building Industry Consulting Service International, Inc.), a professional association supporting the information technology systems industry covering voice, data, electronic safety & security, and audio & video technologies.
COPENHAGEN, September 16, 2011 - IMS Research Video Surveillance Market Analysis Reports Milestone is Again World Leader for Open Platform IP Video Management Software, and new Offices are Established.
COPENHAGEN, September 15, 2011 - Growing needs in the mid-range surveillance market are met Milestone Systems, the open platform company in IP video management software, at its MIPS Europe partner event today announced XProtect Professional 8 with the power to do more for mid-size businesses, and XProtect Express, a brand new product that makes video enabling easy for smaller businesses.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, July 7, 2011 - - Milestone Innovates Again With Industry-first Features Camera Navigator and Smart Client Player Milestone Systems, the open platform company in IP video management software (VMS), has now released XProtect Enterprise 8.
- Milestone Systems, the world's leading producer of software for video surveillance, once again sets records on all levels: The 2010 annual results show a 56 percent increase in revenue to DKK 217.2M (EUR29.2M) and earnings increased to DKK 21.5M (EUR2.9M) from DKK 3.9M (EUR0.5M) in 2009. Milestone, which exports 96 percent of its sales, expects to maintain high growth rates in 2011.
- Leading Video Management Software Bundled With Ready-to-use HP Z Workstation for Fast Setups
- Development Framework Provides Easy Plug-in Architecture for Integrating Security, Analytics and Business Systems
- High Performance Functionality Benefits Large-Scale Video Surveillance Projects
- Lars Larsen was Previously VP Finance at Carlsberg Group
- IMS Research Surveillance Market Analysis Reports Milestone is World Leader for Open Platform IP Video Management Software Sixth Year in a Row
- Easy to Learn and Easy to Use, IP Video Surveillance Starts Here
- Smaller Businesses Can Have Advanced Surveillance Features That Are Easy to Learn Yet Able to Expand for Future Needs - All at Competitive Pricing.
- Jesper Balser new Chairman of the Board for Milestone Systems
- Smart Client 5.0 Takes Usability to New Levels of Ease, Adaptability and Efficiency Letting Video Surveillance Operators Demand Perfection
- Jesper Balser Joins the Board of Milestone Systems
- Complexity Made Simple: XProtect Corporate 3.0 Smart Wall and Mapping Give Dynamic, Interactive Control
- Milestone Outperforms Market Growth and Gains Market Share to Retain Number One Global Position
- XProtect Enterprise 7.0 is Feature-rich IP Video Software With Ultimate Usability
- OnSSI Releases NetEVS With Milestone XProtect Corporate as the Recording Engine