MILAN, Italy, April 13, 2011 - Mirial, Italian provider of products and solutions for audio and video communication over convergent networks, announced today that it has entered distribution agreement with Vivoda, a Danish provider of video conferencing solutions.
MILAN, February 2, 2011 - After the recent launch of ClearSea Client for iPhone(R) and iPod touch(R) 4th generation Mirial announced today that iPhone(R) 3GS and iPad(TM) have been added to the list of certified devices for Mirial ClearSea.
MILAN, January 13, 2011 - Mirial announced today the availability of the first professional video conferencing client for Apple iOS devices, supporting both SIP and H.323 standards, featuring high-quality video conference and optimized in order to get the most out of the mobile networks.
MILAN, October 12, 2010 - Mirial launched the first professional video conferencing client for Android devices supporting both SIP and H.323 standards, featuring high-quality video conference and optimized in order to get the most out of the mobile networks.
MILAN, July 1, 2010 - Mirial announced today that SetFocus, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions, chose a set of its desktop video conferencing products to meet its growing need for delivering distance training, recruiting remote students and staff and conducting virtual sales training and staff meetings.
- Mirial and Spire Global Together for Desktop Video Conferencing Expansion
- Mirial Launches ClearSea, Turn-Key Desktop Videoconferencing Solution
- Microsoft LifeCam Cinema Certified Interoperable With Mirial Softphone
- Whitepaper From Mirial Explains how Visual Communication Technology can Improve Healthcare Services
- ClearOne CHAT 50 and CHAT 150 Certified Interoperable With Mirial Softphone
- Mirial Launches New Mirial Softphone for Apple Mac OSX Platform
- Mirial PSE.HSGW: Pure and Efficient H.323/SIP Interoperability
- Mirial Softphone Enters the PicturePhone Family