IHG Signs 20-Year Management Contracts With Duet India Hotels Group to Develop 19 Holiday Inn Express Hotels by 2016
DUBLIN and PHILADELPHIA, April 6, 2011 - Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, announces that its subsidiary Shire LLC has filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York against Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and its subsidiaries Watson Laboratories, Inc.-Florida, Watson Pharma, Inc., Andrx Corporation, and Andrx Pharmaceuticals, L.L.C. for infringement of Shire's U.S. Reissue Patent No. RE 41,148, U.S. Reissue Patent No. RE 42,096 and U.S. Patent No. 6,913,768 and also for breach of contract.
Enterprise Grade Conferencing at Affordable Prices BRACKNELL, England, April 6, 2011 - InterCall, the world's largest conferencing and collaboration services provider, today announced the launch of a new line of conferencing packages designed for small and medium size business (SMB) users. Everything from pricing, experience and support has been created solely for the SMB market and includes tailor-made conferencing packages.
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California, April 6, 2011 - Row 44, Inc., provider of the world's leading in-flight broadband entertainment platform, announced today that the company is expanding its coverage capabilities across the globe by combining Hughes's HX modem platform with Intelsat's IS fleet of Ku-band satellites.
SEATTLE, April 6, 2011 - HaloSource, Inc. ("HaloSource" or "the Company") (HAL.LN, HALO.LN), the clean water and antimicrobial technology company, today launches its line of finished devices for in home point-of-use water treatment, powered by HaloPure(R) drinking water disinfection technology.
- WISeKey Releases WISeID Personal Data Protector V2.3, Now Including Facebook Connect Integration to Allow Users to Safeguard Their Profile
- MCAD Technologies Partners With Objet to Provide High-Resolution 3D Printing Solutions
- Oracle’s New x86 Servers Demonstrate World Record 4 Processor Performance on Industry-Standard Benchmark
- Oracle Announces Oracle Enterprise Gateway 11g
- Oracle Expands Application-to-Disk Infrastructure with New Integrations for Oracle’s Sun ZFS Storage Appliance